Search found 18 matches

by Darig
18 Jun 2009, 19:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Passport in Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 3256

Passport in Italy

Hi All, I have a new question: It is possible to obtain the passport directly in Italy? I mean go on vacations there, stay for 2 or 3 months and while staying there present all the required documentation and apply for the passport ? And if possible ... where do i have to go to do it ? to the Main co...
by Darig
07 Jun 2009, 19:20
Topic: Applying for an Italian passport directly in Italy (Genova)
Replies: 1
Views: 2711

Applying for an Italian passport directly in Italy (Genova)

Hi All, I have few questions and i will appreciate your inputs: -It is possible to apply for the italian passport directly in Italy (Genova) and if so, it is possible to go with a tourist visa an do it?. -How Long it takes ?. -Appart from the birth certificates/marriage certificates/etc, are there a...
by Darig
07 Jun 2009, 19:06
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Search In Genova
Replies: 13
Views: 13140

Re: Search In Genova

Dear Laura,

Actually in the census was a column with place of origin, meaning if the person was censed in Genova but was originally from other city it will say in there, hope this helps.
by Darig
27 Mar 2009, 17:19

Re: Search In Genova

Hi to all, Its been a long time, i'm happy to tell you all that i found the documents i was looking for, THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR HELP FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!! WITHOUT YOUR HELP THIS WILL HAVE BEEN AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. I went to all the places and the last day i went to the Palazzo Ducale and a...
by Darig
02 Apr 2006, 02:40

Search In Genova

Dear All, I post this message a couple days ago in Italian Genealogy and received few answers maybe because i was in the wrong forum: I will spend 4 days in Genova (April 2 to April 6) looking for the Birth Certificate, Lista di Leva, Act of Baptism of my Great Grand Father (born on 1844 - 1846) and...
by Darig
31 Mar 2006, 01:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Research in Genova - Updated # 1
Replies: 3
Views: 3121

Research in Genova - Updated # 1

Dear All,

Apart from the Archivio Storico di Genova & the Archivio di Stato di Genova are there more placers to look? Maybe the Mormons? I need the addresses to go any ideas of places that may have information?

Please help.

Darig
by Darig
31 Mar 2006, 00:37
Topic: Search in Genova - Help URGENT
Views: 2856

Search in Genova - Help URGENT

Dear All, I will spend 4 days in Genova (April 2 to April 6) looking for the Birth Certificate, Lista di Leva Act of Baptism of my Great Grand Father (born on 1844 - 1846) his surname is Gandullia and I been looking for this quite a long time and received a lot of help from the people, now is time t...
by Darig
07 Feb 2006, 21:28
Topic: Province/District/Comune
Views: 3479

Province/District/Comune

Hello everyone again, I'm having problems finding the province/district of birth of my great grand father he was Giovanni (Juan) Gandullia Buccelli born between 1844 -& 1847 son of Bartolome (?)Gandullia and Catalina Buccelli I know that he was from Liguria: From Genova or Savona but from there ...
by Darig
07 Feb 2006, 21:21
Topic: Province/District
Replies: 0
Views: 2132

Province/District

Hello everyone again, I'm having problems finding the province/district of birth of my great grand father he was Giovanni (Juan) Gandullia Buccelli born between 1844 -& 1847 son of Bartolome (?)Gandullia and Catalina Buccelli I know that he was from Liguria: From Genova or Savona but from there ...
by Darig
06 Jan 2006, 03:43
Topic: Comuna
Views: 1950

Comuna

Good Afternoon,

I'm trying to know the name of the comuna where my great Grand Father born, I know he is from Ligura or Genova and he born between the years 1844 - 1847 and his name was Giovanni Gandullia Bucelli.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel Rios G.
by Darig
30 Dec 2005, 18:19
Topic: Port of Entry - Info - Gandullia B.
Views: 2061

Port of Entry - Info - Gandullia B.

Hello I am looking for information on the year of entry and port for my Great Grand Father, I’m not 100% sure which port they entry or even if they entry via the US (they were traveling to South America) but everything seems to point that way, for Giovanni Gandulllia Bucelli and his brother (...
by Darig
12 Aug 2005, 00:43
Topic: Ellis Island Records
Views: 2882

Ellis Island Records

Hello Everyone,

Just 1 quick question ... How do I know if my ancestors when via the US ? or another via? the last name is Gandullia.

Please advise.

Darig
by Darig
08 Aug 2005, 16:14
Topic: Old Passports for immigrants
Replies: 2
Views: 3451

Old Passports for immigrants

Hello Everybody, I will like to know which authority used to issued to passports in the years 1850 - 1870, as far as I know the immigrants had passports (I see a couple of them) like we have now, therefore somewhere should be files of this passports ... specifically in the area of Genova. Please let...
by Darig
23 Jul 2005, 01:33
Topic: Reply I got from : Archivio Storico Diocesano & stato ci
Views: 5164

Reply I got from : Archivio Storico Diocesano & stato ci

Hello everyone: I was in Genova for 1 day looking for the birth certificates of my great grand father (1844 - 1847) but unfortunately it was a Saturday and everything is closed in there, however I manage to get the email of some institutions in there and see below answers ... do you recommend to see...
by Darig
01 Jul 2005, 20:16
Topic: I'm going to Genova on 07/09 - 4 Few hours (Help)
Views: 2640

I'm going to Genova on 07/09 - 4 Few hours (Help)

Hello everyone : I think that I never told you guys but I work in a Ship and I wil be in Genova on 07/09 for few hours and need to know some important info !!! -Where I should go for records from 1840 - 1850 (birth certificates). -Somebody know the address of the "comune" or municipality o...