I'm trying to get Italian citizenship via:
Mother b. 1944 (US)
Grandfather b. 1919 (US)
Great-grandfather b. 1892 (IT) Naturalized in 1935
I just received my great-grandfather's birth certificate from Italy. I need to get a few documents from the Massachusetts State Archives, but I believe my path ...
Search found 4 matches
- 12 Feb 2006, 04:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: me-mother-grandmother-great-grandfather
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19302
- 03 Sep 2005, 02:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Citizenship
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2245
Italian Citizenship
I posted the other day for information on getting a birth certificate from Italy as I am trying to obtain dual citizenship. Since I have seen that so many people are trying to do the same thing, I have decided to start a Blog to both track my progress and to help educate others who may choose to do ...
- 30 Aug 2005, 02:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3721
Re: Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
Thank you very much.
Do you know what I need to send them to get a copy of the birth certificate? I'd imagine birthdate, father's name, and mother's name. But do you know anything about payment for these services?
Thank you again,
Rick
Do you know what I need to send them to get a copy of the birth certificate? I'd imagine birthdate, father's name, and mother's name. But do you know anything about payment for these services?
Thank you again,
Rick
- 29 Aug 2005, 23:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3721
Birth Certificate from Gissi, Abruzzo
I just found out that I can apply for Italian Citizenship through Jure Sanguinis. Fortunately, my great-aunt saved a lot of her parents' paperwork, so I just need my great-grandfather's Birth Certificate. He was born in Gissi, Abruzzo in 1894. Does anyone know how I can contact the Town Records ...