Search found 23 matches

by paige18
26 Mar 2009, 01:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: No response
Replies: 10
Views: 11337

Re: No response

Hi Marilyn, Where do I fit in?, Bert was my father. Please email me at rockndals@sbcglobal.net so we can get together. Who is Richard Rock?
I hope you receive this I have so many questions.
Bob Rock
by paige18
05 Jan 2009, 07:42
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation into Italian
Replies: 2
Views: 4554

Re: Translation into Italian

Thank you again I know it will help.

Paige1
by paige18
05 Jan 2009, 01:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation into Italian
Replies: 2
Views: 4554

Translation into Italian

Could someone please translate into Italian for me so I can send to possible relatives.

My ggrandfathers name was Guiseppie Glaviano born 1825 in Palazzo Adriano, married Providenca DiMaggio born 1825, in 1850 in Palazzo Adraino. They had three sons Nicolo born 1853(my ggrandfather)Mariano born ...
by paige18
03 Jan 2009, 20:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: No response
Replies: 10
Views: 11337

Re: No response

In responce, I sent the a letter that was written for me by Suanj Jan 16 2007 stating that I was resending the letter with a copy of my ID, IRCs and a return envelope. Since I can't get my hands on Euros i guess dollars will have to do
Italyrearcher,what does the phrase say in Italian and how do I ...
by paige18
03 Jan 2009, 01:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: No response
Replies: 10
Views: 11337

No response

In March 2006 I received address for the Comune for Palazzo Adriano from Riccardo. Sent letter requesting information of gggrandfather and ggrandmother, no responce? resent letter 10 months later still no responce, went on to wifes genealogy. Well now i'm back and i'm stuck what to do now?Please ...
by paige18
16 Jan 2007, 17:10
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with 2nd letter to Comune
Replies: 3
Views: 4460

Re: Help with 2nd letter to Comune

Suanj Thank you , you have always been there when we need help!!!
Grazie
Bob
by paige18
16 Jan 2007, 06:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with 2nd letter to Comune
Replies: 3
Views: 4460

Help with 2nd letter to Comune

I have sent a request to Palazzo Adraino for marriage records last March 2006 I would like help in resending another letter,could someone translate the letter into Italian.

I am resending my letter of March 2006, in which I requested the marriage certificate of my gg/grandfather Guiseppie Glaviano ...
by paige18
12 Jan 2007, 07:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Palermo State Archives
Replies: 2
Views: 5097

Re: Palermo State Archives

THank you very much Suanj, I will try once more and see what happens.
Again thanks
Paige18
by paige18
12 Jan 2007, 05:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Palermo State Archives
Replies: 2
Views: 5097

Palermo State Archives

Last March I sent a request to the Comune at Palazzo Adraino for records for information reguarding my g/grandfather (Nicolo Glaviano) and my g/grandmother (Ann Sulla) as of now no response? I think I will try sending a request to the Palermo State Archives. My problem is what is the address of the ...
by paige18
21 Aug 2006, 01:35
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translate please
Replies: 6
Views: 7474

Re: Help translate please

Marie;

Thank you very much. I appreciate what you did and I think your Italian translation was GREAT ;-) Paige18

Ps. I never did locate Ann Sulla's manifest. I checked every east coast port using her married and maiden names. :-(
by paige18
20 Aug 2006, 02:00
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translate please
Replies: 6
Views: 7474

Help translate please

Received letter from Palarmo could someone help , it is very short. Thanks in advance

in data odierna abbiamo avuto il piacere di recevere la sua lettera.
Io sono il figlio di Antonina Glaviano che e nata a Palazzo Adriano il 16 Novermre 1917 ed e ancora vivente.
Mia madre e figlia di Nicolo ...
by paige18
17 Jun 2006, 14:43
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: HELP-TRANSLATION
Replies: 7
Views: 9944

Re: HELP-TRANSLATION

Thank you thank you very much i will send the letter out very so again THANK YOU Suanj
by paige18
17 Jun 2006, 14:09
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: HELP-TRANSLATION
Replies: 7
Views: 9944

Re: HELP-TRANSLATION

My name is Robert Rock (Raccuia)
I live in Placerville, California USA

I'm trying to contact my relatives living in Palazzo Adriano. I don't know to much about them so I'm hoping this letter will get to some of my relatives.

My g/grandfathers name was Nicolo Glaviano , after he married Ann Sulla ...
by paige18
17 Jun 2006, 12:40
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: HELP-TRANSLATION
Replies: 7
Views: 9944

Re: HELP-TRANSLATION

BABBLEFISH
by paige18
17 Jun 2006, 12:21
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: HELP-TRANSLATION
Replies: 7
Views: 9944

HELP-TRANSLATION

I HAVE WRITTEN TO PALAZZO ADRIANO USING THE NAMES OF POSSIBLE RELATIVES 1ST TIME I SENT LETTERS IN ITALIAN NO RESPONSE 2ND TIME IN ITALIAN AND A LETTER IN ENGLISH ALONG WITH SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE AND A INT. REPLY COUPON. IT HAS BEEN OVER THREE MONTHS AND AGAIN NO RESPONSE. I THINK I NEED HELP IN ...