I am more interested in back in ITaly
well if you interested more back in Italy, you can request the Certificato storico di famiglia in Magliano Vetere civil records office
Servizi Demografici
Corso Umberto I
84050 Magliano Vetere (SA)
ITALY
and you must to pay for to obtain it..
the cost ...it ...
Search found 22 matches
- 06 Mar 2007, 11:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9705
- 05 Mar 2007, 21:15
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: History of Montemiletto or San Nicola Manfredi?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5089
History of Montemiletto or San Nicola Manfredi?
Does anyone have the history of Montemiletto and San Nicola Manfredi translated into English?
- 05 Mar 2007, 21:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9705
Re: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
I am more interested in back in ITaly
- 05 Mar 2007, 21:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pecorelli/Picariello Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3018
Re: Pecorelli/Picariello Family
Thank you, but I am looking for Picarielli's from the late 1800's.
- 05 Mar 2007, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anyone from Orsogna,Centrache,Torre de Passeri, Montemiletto
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2419
Anyone from Orsogna,Centrache,Torre de Passeri, Montemiletto
Anyone from Orsogna,Centrache,Torre de Passeri, Montemiletto, Crecchio, Poggiofiorito, and Civitiquana?
- 05 Mar 2007, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 34925
Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Who has family that orignated from Montemiletto, Avellino, Campania, Italy?
I am a descendant of the Fierrimonte, Guarente, Sacco, DeLuca, DeStefano, DiPierri, and Musto Families of Montemiletto!
I am a descendant of the Fierrimonte, Guarente, Sacco, DeLuca, DeStefano, DiPierri, and Musto Families of Montemiletto!
- 05 Mar 2007, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pecorelli/Picariello Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3018
Pecorelli/Picariello Family
I am looking for any information of the Pecorelli/Picarielli family from Avellino Province. Can anyone help?
- 29 Sep 2006, 04:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25994
Re: Montemiletto
I am also trying to find out about the Fierimonte, Guarente, and Pecorelli families.
- 29 Sep 2006, 04:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25994
Re: Montemiletto
Did you come in Montemiletto? When? People said to me about some american people who came with a taxi.
Gaetano Petrillo
We were there the last week of December of 2005, but we had a rental car, we spent most of the afternoon and evening there and went to the castle and palace across the street ...
Gaetano Petrillo
We were there the last week of December of 2005, but we had a rental car, we spent most of the afternoon and evening there and went to the castle and palace across the street ...
- 26 Sep 2006, 04:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25994
Re: Montemiletto
Does anyone have any pics of Montemiletto, AV? I've seen a few online but was wondering if anyone had anything they could share. This is the town my family is from and I've never been able to visit to see it for myself.
Thanks.
I have taken pictures most recently when I took a trip there, if ...
Thanks.
I have taken pictures most recently when I took a trip there, if ...
- 26 Sep 2006, 04:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto -
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17510
Re: Montemiletto -
Donna,DonnaH wrote:I have family from there. What do you need to know
donna
I am looking for any information about the Guarente, Fierimonte, and Pecorelli Families from there. (Spelling may be off on the original surnames)
- 07 Feb 2006, 06:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gallo, Perruccio, Petrolo, Cutulle, Calabria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11404
Re: Gallo, Perruccio, Petrolo, Cutulle, Calabria
Hello, I am looking for information on my Italian ancestors. I am at a dead end and was wondering if anyone might have any information. My great-grandfather was Vincenzo Gallo (b.1893) he was married to Maria Grazia Perrucio (b.~1891) in 1919 and they came to Boston, Massachusetts in 1920. Vincenzo ...
- 27 Jan 2006, 04:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9705
Re: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
Can you provide more information? What are some of the first names and estimated birth years of your relatives? Where did they immigrate to? I am attaching a link for some Davidese's.
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.php?time=0&mode=running&LNM=Davidese&kind=exact&last_kind=0&referrer=httpwww ...
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.php?time=0&mode=running&LNM=Davidese&kind=exact&last_kind=0&referrer=httpwww ...
- 27 Jan 2006, 04:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9705
Re: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
Can you provide more information? What are some of the first names and estimated birth years of your relatives? Where did they immigrate to? I am attaching a link for some Davidese's.
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.php?time=0&mode=running&LNM=Davidese&kind=exact&last_kind=0&referrer=httpwww ...
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.php?time=0&mode=running&LNM=Davidese&kind=exact&last_kind=0&referrer=httpwww ...
- 27 Jan 2006, 00:33
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Poggiofiorito in Cheiti
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4399
Poggiofiorito in Cheiti
Does anyone know why the name of Poggiofiorito was changed from Villarielli?