if you right click you should get a pop up window giving you the option to "save picture as" and you are free to save to your computer.
good luck.
Search found 11 matches
- 26 Jan 2011, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sharing the faces of Capobianco
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2989
- 26 Jan 2011, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sharing the faces of Capobianco
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2989
Re: Sharing the faces of Capobianco
Louviss,
Are you not able to save the picture from this forum?
Are you not able to save the picture from this forum?
- 26 Jan 2011, 19:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sharing the faces of Capobianco
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2989
Re: Sharing the faces of Capobianco
i've tried to dig around other Capobianco families, but my great aunt was pretty sure that her father was the only one of this generation to come to america. i've been posting this photo everywhere from facebook to ancestry hoping that maybe someone would recognize a grandfather and offer up a new ...
- 12 Jan 2011, 15:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: more word art
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3485
Re: more word art
I read this before work and puzzled it on my way to the office. It wouldn't make sense for him to have dated the photo 1930 - not only because of the clothes - but the fact that it's in color....
My great aunt found this photo in a shoebox one night when i was hounding her for information. I'm not ...
My great aunt found this photo in a shoebox one night when i was hounding her for information. I'm not ...
- 11 Jan 2011, 01:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: more word art
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3485
more word art
another photo from italy. i think this is a Capobianco cousin.
- 11 Jan 2011, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sharing the faces of Capobianco
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2989
Sharing the faces of Capobianco
This is a portrait of my great grandfather's family taken in Frigento sometime after he immigrated in 1907. The woman near the center, in all black, is the mother, Maria [Nudo] Capobianco. The man to the left with his arm out is another of her sons: Joe/Giuseppe Capobianco. I am not able to ...
- 10 Jan 2011, 23:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Photo Captions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1358
Re: Photo Captions
thank you!!
i have 4 more, but for some reason they won't upload.
i have one large group portrait - but that one has no writing. each of the individual family portraits has the name on the back... but i can't read the writing. my aunt thinks my grandfather had three brothers - i was hoping to ...
i have 4 more, but for some reason they won't upload.
i have one large group portrait - but that one has no writing. each of the individual family portraits has the name on the back... but i can't read the writing. my aunt thinks my grandfather had three brothers - i was hoping to ...
- 10 Jan 2011, 23:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Photo Captions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1358
Photo Captions
I was fortunate enough to come into some old family photos... but I can't make out the handwriting well enough to even copy into an online translator.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!
~b
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!
~b
- 22 Feb 2006, 11:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Capobianco in Fringenti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5742
Capobianco in Fringenti
I finally got a town off my great grandfather's WWI draft card. He has listed his place of birth as Fringenti, Avellino, Italy.
Would anyone with experience in Italy please advise if his full name, dob and the above location would be enough to take me on to something else?
thanks!!
~b
Would anyone with experience in Italy please advise if his full name, dob and the above location would be enough to take me on to something else?
thanks!!
~b
- 16 Jan 2006, 01:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: capo's
- Replies: 24
- Views: 35235
Re: capo's
Trish,
Thank you so much! I can see a faint glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel :wink:
The information, as it's been passed to me by relatives: My g'grandfather, Carmine Antonio Capobianco b: 07/07/1891 came over in 1907. In 1914 he married Maddalena Capone b: 05/24/1898 in PA.
Maddalena's ...
Thank you so much! I can see a faint glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel :wink:
The information, as it's been passed to me by relatives: My g'grandfather, Carmine Antonio Capobianco b: 07/07/1891 came over in 1907. In 1914 he married Maddalena Capone b: 05/24/1898 in PA.
Maddalena's ...
- 15 Jan 2006, 10:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: capo's
- Replies: 24
- Views: 35235
Re: capo's
Hi Trish,
I'm sorry if this is a question you've already answered - I'm new to Italy and have been lucky enough to [so far] obtain records off various internet sights... which brought me here.
I too am hunting for Capobianco's - not a Crest, just some names/dates. (already know my family was poor ...
I'm sorry if this is a question you've already answered - I'm new to Italy and have been lucky enough to [so far] obtain records off various internet sights... which brought me here.
I too am hunting for Capobianco's - not a Crest, just some names/dates. (already know my family was poor ...