Thank you Riccardo - it makes sense now, but it's hard to believe that they even have these records from tiny Paterno Calabro on microfilm! It's exciting. I've called a few locations in my area to see if they have them, but I will probably have to order them for loan.
What can I expect to find in ...
Search found 2 matches
- 18 Jan 2006, 03:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26135
- 17 Jan 2006, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26135
Re: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
I was shocked to see something about the tiny town of Paterno Calabro - my family also hails from there.
I saw that there are microfilm records at the LDS church, how do I go about searching these?
My grandfather's parents were:
Salvatore BENINCASA (aka Samuel Benso) b. January 6, 1901 in Paterno ...
I saw that there are microfilm records at the LDS church, how do I go about searching these?
My grandfather's parents were:
Salvatore BENINCASA (aka Samuel Benso) b. January 6, 1901 in Paterno ...