Hi Jenalonso,
Thanks for that.
If I can confirm things up at this end I will then be able to check if this is the town and hopefully make some inroads. Thanks for posting a reply.
Cheers
Kev
Search found 7 matches
- 04 Dec 2007, 09:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
- 23 Nov 2007, 13:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
Re: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
Thanks Neil, I've sent a PM to you
Cheers
Kev
Cheers
Kev
- 18 Feb 2006, 01:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
Re: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
Thanks for that..a brilliant lead to get started on. I'll get started and look at the images.....they certainly look like a good place to start.
Kev
Kev
- 17 Feb 2006, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
Re: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
Hi Suanj,
I think the family would have been in the Warton, Lancashire (parish of Kirkham and not to be confused with the Warton nr Carnforth).
Cheers
Kev
I think the family would have been in the Warton, Lancashire (parish of Kirkham and not to be confused with the Warton nr Carnforth).
Cheers
Kev
- 17 Feb 2006, 17:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
Re: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
Thanks Nuccia,
Your help is invaluable!!
Kind regards
Kev
Your help is invaluable!!
Kind regards
Kev
- 17 Feb 2006, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
Re: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately, the name is the only thing I have to go on. I have checked as far back as the 1851 census and there are no Quadrelli's listed in England. I think it may have been early 1800's - going off my family records and where they would fit in.
Thanks
Kev
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately, the name is the only thing I have to go on. I have checked as far back as the 1851 census and there are no Quadrelli's listed in England. I think it may have been early 1800's - going off my family records and where they would fit in.
Thanks
Kev
- 17 Feb 2006, 04:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12379
QUADRELLI - Italy to Lancashire, England
Hello,
I have just discovered that part of my lineage was from Italy and we think the family name was Quadrelli. The family was located in Warton, Lancashire and I am unsure how they arrived there from Italy?
Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated - websites, passenger lists etc ...
I have just discovered that part of my lineage was from Italy and we think the family name was Quadrelli. The family was located in Warton, Lancashire and I am unsure how they arrived there from Italy?
Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated - websites, passenger lists etc ...