Search found 6 matches
- 11 Jun 2011, 18:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town in Parma ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1733
Re: Town in Parma ?
Thanks!
- 11 Jun 2011, 06:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town in Parma ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1733
Town in Parma ?
Looking at some records from Bedonia, Parma, Italy; I see some persons listed as being born out of town. One place the town is listed as "Fonta Bona" another "Fontabonadae" (Latin records).
Any guesses to where this could be referring?
Any guesses to where this could be referring?
- 11 Jun 2011, 06:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Town in Parma ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 854
Town in Parma ?
Looking at some records from Bedonia, Parma, Italy; I see some persons listed as being born out of town. One place the town is listed as "Fonta Bona" another "Fontabonadae" (Latin records).
Any guesses to where this could be referring?
Any guesses to where this could be referring?
- 09 Jun 2011, 03:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin Translation 1768, help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 741
Latin Translation 1768, help
I'm totally puzzled by this stati delle anime (church census)) from 1768. I keep thinking it's saying my ancestor's parents were brother and sister which I know is impossible. (well, not impossible for something like that to be true, but impossible that they'd happily report that to the church ...
- 24 Mar 2006, 04:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6770
Re: Birth Certificate Help!
Excellent! Thank you greatly!
- 24 Mar 2006, 04:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6770
Birth Certificate Help!
Hi! I received the birth certificate of my great grandmother Angela Berni from Parma Italy. I'm having a lot of difficulty reading the Italian Script (I do OK with the typed copies!)
Can anyone help me out? Does it list any names of grandparents on here (giuseppe di ??). That is a large bit of text ...
Can anyone help me out? Does it list any names of grandparents on here (giuseppe di ??). That is a large bit of text ...