Search found 6 matches

by cypercat
08 Jun 2006, 02:32
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Could anyone clean up this translation
Replies: 6
Views: 7071

Re: Could anyone clean up this translation

Here is another I typed it in the free service but all of you do a much better job of translating.

Dgregio fratello

PiaccuaVi accettare i sensi della mia piu' sentita gratitudine per il Vostro bel Telegramma di congratulzioni in occassione della mia recente nomina a Commendatore della Corona d ...
by cypercat
07 Jun 2006, 23:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Could anyone clean up this translation
Replies: 6
Views: 7071

Re: Could anyone clean up this translation

Thanks goes out to both of you. I know someone who is going to be very happy to read these kind remarks about his father.

I do have a couple more coming that I would like to present to him for Father's Day (USA Holiday)

Thanks again!
by cypercat
07 Jun 2006, 19:05
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Could anyone clean up this translation
Replies: 6
Views: 7071

Could anyone clean up this translation

Using the free services for the following and was hoping someone could clean up some of the words that got missed.

Egregio Fratello:
A seguito del rapporto fatto dal Grande Segretario Archivista Sig.Natale Comella,questo Grande Concilio Esecutivo si congratula sentitamente con tutti i fratelli ...
by cypercat
07 Jun 2006, 02:35
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translations needed
Replies: 1
Views: 3706

Translations needed

You helped me before I hope you can again - My father-in-law came across some papers his father wrote for the Italian society he belonged to - trying to get some of them translated for him.

Here is one -

Come la Colonia Italiana di Cincinnati ha celebrato il Columbus Day

Anche quest'anno la ...
by cypercat
15 May 2006, 17:41
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help
Replies: 2
Views: 4319

Re: Help

Thank you very much - this makes much more sense than what I had come up with.
by cypercat
15 May 2006, 09:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help
Replies: 2
Views: 4319

Help

Hello to all,
New to board and I hope someone could help me translate some papers. My father in law found these in a suitcase and wanted them translated. I will type it in exactly as it looks like in the newspaper article. I hope someone can translate. I tried babelfish but it didn't make any sense ...