Yes unfortunately I am not very computer literate... just stumble along learning as I go. I thought there might be a way to enlarge from my end but have tried the buttons I know and of course no luck lol!
cateyanne
Search found 9 matches
- 08 Jun 2006, 19:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22811
- 08 Jun 2006, 19:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22811
Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
Oh my gosh! I got back on the computer this morning and what an awsome surprise!!! You guys are wonderful! Yes, yes, yes, this is he! Thank you everyone so much for all you hardwork. All of this information looks great. How can I get an actual copy of the draft card? does anybody know? I would just ...
- 08 Jun 2006, 05:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22811
Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
Hi again,
The name DeMarco doesn't mean anything to me. But I will check with my informants. I have not much information to go on in this quest but am trying to jog the memories of family with all my questions. All of the help you give is so appreciated. thanks, C
The name DeMarco doesn't mean anything to me. But I will check with my informants. I have not much information to go on in this quest but am trying to jog the memories of family with all my questions. All of the help you give is so appreciated. thanks, C
- 08 Jun 2006, 05:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22811
Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
Thanks for the military link. that's great.
Hi Trish,
Apparently he was married twice. As the story goes he came to the US to work. He married a woman ( don't know her name) and the two of them had a bad bout of food poisoning after eating out somewhere. She died from it and he was seriously ill ...
Hi Trish,
Apparently he was married twice. As the story goes he came to the US to work. He married a woman ( don't know her name) and the two of them had a bad bout of food poisoning after eating out somewhere. She died from it and he was seriously ill ...
- 08 Jun 2006, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6851
Re: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
Riccardo, thank you so much for the information. just starting out and I really don't have a clue where to go for things. This is alot of great information. I'm glad I can spell Canzano correctly now.
thanks again, Cathy
thanks again, Cathy
- 08 Jun 2006, 02:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22811
Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
thank you for responding so quickly. I don't believe this is the man I'm looking for. It is possible that although his name was amilecare he was frequently referred to as Giovanni. But I don't think ever Guisepppi. The age does match up though so who knows. I think with the name variants I will have ...
- 08 Jun 2006, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6851
Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
Looking for relatives from a mountainous region in Italy called "Cinzano" or Cenzano". Last name is either Corropolese(sp?) or Fardelli. Husband is Ferdinand wife is Angeladea. They had a daughter named Giovannina who married Emilecare or Amelicare Ettorre. Giovannina had a son named Antonio Ettorre ...
- 08 Jun 2006, 01:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22811
Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
I was previously looking for a Giovanni Ettorre which is what I was told my husbands grandfather's name was. In trying to verify the information everyone was providing in this forum, I have gotten more accurate information from another family source and have found out his name was NOT Giovanni ...
- 25 May 2006, 02:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9262
Ettorre family Guillianova Italy
I am looking for the family surname of Ettorre. My father-in-law is Anthony Ettorre born in Guillianova Italy. It is a resort town near the ocean and there is a mountainous region nearby called cinzano ( spelling may not be right ). His father was Giovanni Ettorre who died in the late 1960's or ...