Search found 8 matches
- 09 Jun 2006, 06:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Re: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
I sure will let you know what I find out! My ultimate goal is to find out if and old family rumor is true...That we are related to Rafael Sabatini the Author from Jesi, Italy. He wrote Captain Blood as well as other books. Captain Blood was made into a movie. We were always required to watch it on ...
- 08 Jun 2006, 08:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Re: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
Suanj, Nuccia, Lisa and everyone!
Thank you so much for all the information and work you put into helping me locate records on my Great Grandfather Ermenegildo Sabbatini. My father had once told me his grandfathers name was spelled Erman Gildo before he settled on Erman Guido. You figuring out it ...
Thank you so much for all the information and work you put into helping me locate records on my Great Grandfather Ermenegildo Sabbatini. My father had once told me his grandfathers name was spelled Erman Gildo before he settled on Erman Guido. You figuring out it ...
- 02 Jun 2006, 05:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Re: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
8O
You guys are amazing!!!! I can't wait to get home to night so I can go thru all your posts closely!! I think Ermenegildo is A WINNER! I can't belive all the different spellings of the last name.
THANK YOU!
You guys are amazing!!!! I can't wait to get home to night so I can go thru all your posts closely!! I think Ermenegildo is A WINNER! I can't belive all the different spellings of the last name.
THANK YOU!
- 01 Jun 2006, 06:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Re: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
The list of Illinois deaths that lists Mabel Sabatini, that is my great granmother. I found that connection after the first replies to my post. Thank you!
The jury is still out for me on the Ermindo Sabatini with a different wife in N.J. I guess anything is possible. I have a call into a couple of ...
The jury is still out for me on the Ermindo Sabatini with a different wife in N.J. I guess anything is possible. I have a call into a couple of ...
- 01 Jun 2006, 03:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Re: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
Thanks, everyone for all the great information! I did locate a cousin in S.C. that is the son of Agnes Jensen, my grandmothers half sister. I am going to contact him and see if I can get more information on my great grandmother. I am still hitting a wall on Erman Sabatini. I know he went by the name ...
- 01 Jun 2006, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Re: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
Matt,
I do Filippo and Maria Amodeo Rinella in my tree. Maria's grandmother, Antonina B. Rinella (spouse Agostino S Cutrara) was the sister of my ggg grandfather Agostino Mariano Rinella (spouse Filippa diNova). I will send you what I have relating to that. Wait to you see it!!! I am going to check ...
I do Filippo and Maria Amodeo Rinella in my tree. Maria's grandmother, Antonina B. Rinella (spouse Agostino S Cutrara) was the sister of my ggg grandfather Agostino Mariano Rinella (spouse Filippa diNova). I will send you what I have relating to that. Wait to you see it!!! I am going to check ...
- 31 May 2006, 11:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
- Replies: 52
- Views: 45072
Trying to find Info on ggrandpa SABATINI
I am looking for information on the Sabatini name. I have no relatives left on this side of my family and I do have a copy of a 1930 census. I cannot find anymore information. I was wondering if anyone could help me?
Erman Giodo Diapolous Sabatini
Born: 1891, Italy
Died: 1959, US probably Illinois ...
Erman Giodo Diapolous Sabatini
Born: 1891, Italy
Died: 1959, US probably Illinois ...
- 31 May 2006, 10:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella from Caccamo, Palermo, Sicily
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20043
Re: Rinella from Caccamo, Palermo, Sicily
I am a Rinella and I have my family tree back to mygggggggranfather, Filippo Aglieri Rinella b. before 1722, d. before 1874. His wife's name was Anna,
Some of their offspring (6 generations) later is the Giuseppe A. Rinella, b. July 4-1869 d. Aug. 14-1960 who married Francesca Fasone on Jan 4, 1896 ...
Some of their offspring (6 generations) later is the Giuseppe A. Rinella, b. July 4-1869 d. Aug. 14-1960 who married Francesca Fasone on Jan 4, 1896 ...