Hi about Giuseppe brother that came back in Italy, and for all records that you need in Italy , ricbru here already provided you of right address.. for to know all civil records of all family members you must request the CERTIFICATO STORICO DI FAMIGLIA (family story sheet) by payment, and only so you can know more... or you can look the LDS microfilm of Caccamo: http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
I cannot find Nunzio on the censuses, as for other search here is possible that he changed the first name...
regards, suanj
Rinella from Caccamo, Palermo, Sicily
Re: Rinella from Caccamo, Palermo, Sicily
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Rinella from Caccamo, Palermo, Sicily
I am a Rinella and I have my family tree back to mygggggggranfather, Filippo Aglieri Rinella b. before 1722, d. before 1874. His wife's name was Anna,
Some of their offspring (6 generations) later is the Giuseppe A. Rinella, b. July 4-1869 d. Aug. 14-1960 who married Francesca Fasone on Jan 4, 1896. She was born 1875 and died 1940. Actually he was the 3rd Giuseppe born to Antonino A. Rinella and Antonina Cutrara, who were married Jan. 9-1861. It appears the previous 2 Giuseppe A. Rinellas both died very young.
Antonino was born Apr 27-1830 and died Jan 20-1912
Antonina was born Oct 29-1836 and died Jun 19-1926
I have both of their parents/grandparents and great grandparents information since they were cousins both descendants of Fillippo Aglieri Rinella
I recieved this tree with all the work already done. The Termini Micro Film is here in Illinois at Naperville Family History Center. A distant cousin located me and was kind enough to continue my little tree. If you can make the connection to this Giuseppe and want some more info then let me know!
Some of their offspring (6 generations) later is the Giuseppe A. Rinella, b. July 4-1869 d. Aug. 14-1960 who married Francesca Fasone on Jan 4, 1896. She was born 1875 and died 1940. Actually he was the 3rd Giuseppe born to Antonino A. Rinella and Antonina Cutrara, who were married Jan. 9-1861. It appears the previous 2 Giuseppe A. Rinellas both died very young.
Antonino was born Apr 27-1830 and died Jan 20-1912
Antonina was born Oct 29-1836 and died Jun 19-1926
I have both of their parents/grandparents and great grandparents information since they were cousins both descendants of Fillippo Aglieri Rinella
I recieved this tree with all the work already done. The Termini Micro Film is here in Illinois at Naperville Family History Center. A distant cousin located me and was kind enough to continue my little tree. If you can make the connection to this Giuseppe and want some more info then let me know!
Re: Rinella from Caccamo, Palermo, Sicily
I think I am related to you. Last name Barone. My great aunt was a Rinella in Jackson County IL, which is a county over from Williamson County, Marion, Illinois. My grandpa is was her sister.

