Search found 134 matches

by cerg
28 Mar 2022, 07:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
Replies: 2
Views: 1323

Re: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone

I wanted to update this post and see if it may help me with getting some answers!

I have some new information on these people

Antonio (Toni) Cergnul married Sophia Verbano Tomasi 11-20-1943. They had a daughter that was adopted named Ida Pidinot. And I believe they lived in Pordenone Italy.

I ...
by cerg
26 Oct 2020, 17:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation help please
Replies: 4
Views: 1189

Translation help please

Hello,

I have attached twp photos, I am wondering if someone could be so kind as to help me with?

0130- I am trying to make out the address at the bottom

0131- I would like to know what the whole thing says.


It says that the board attachment quota has been reached. Does this mean they did not ...
by cerg
26 Oct 2020, 14:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
Replies: 2
Views: 1323

Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone

Hello!

I am looking for information on an Antonio Cergnul (could be Cernjul) that was living in Pordenone Italy. He was married to a Sofija . They had a daughter named Ida that married a Bidinost. The daughter lived in Cordenons Italy. I believe that the daughter may have been born between 1944 and ...
by cerg
06 Feb 2011, 21:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for informatoin on the Cergnul family
Replies: 1
Views: 1564

Looking for informatoin on the Cergnul family

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions that hopefully someone can help answer for me. I have this document that I am posting below, I can read most of the information on the document but some of the words I am not sure of the meaning. I was wondering if anyone could help me make some sense out of ...
by cerg
06 Feb 2011, 20:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cergnul family
Replies: 2
Views: 2396

Re: Cergnul family

Hi Jenny! My name is Kristina Cergnul and I am also researching the Cergnul name. My great grandfather was born in Albona in 1894, his name was Giovanni. Giovanni had three brothers named Matteo, Francesco and Antonio. I believe that Matteo was the oldest, Giovanni inthe middle and Antonio the ...
by cerg
10 Nov 2010, 16:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Re: Help translating letters please

Not sure why that would be, all the pages are on the same letter. Could it be possible that the pages are just in the wrong order? Maybe they wrote on the front, then the back, and then the two pages in the middle?

Kristina
by cerg
10 Nov 2010, 00:18
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Re: Help translating letters please

Cherry: Thank you very much for your help!!

As I said in my first post I have 3 of these letters here are the links to the second one. Thank you guys for helping with this!



http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6748/page1bf.jpg

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7226/page2gt.jpg

http://img181 ...
by cerg
09 Nov 2010, 20:42
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Re: Help translating letters please

Livio: Thank you for the help with my link!

Are any of you guys able to help me with the translation of this letter?

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3074 ... tolo2n.jpg

Thanks Again,

Krisitina
by cerg
09 Nov 2010, 13:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Re: Help translating letters please

I am trying this again with a different site, hopefully it works this time.



http://www.2shared.com/document/KM1fnmbd/Letter_2_Page_1.html

http://www.2shared.com/document/eErVlNRY/Letter_2_Page_2.html

http://www.2shared.com/document/a91Ct8Me/Letter_2_Page_3.html

http://www.2shared.com/document ...
by cerg
09 Nov 2010, 13:39
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Re: Help translating letters please

I tried uploading to the site you told me about and it keeps telling me that there is no decode delagate for this image format. Any idea why it woud say this? The files that I am uploading are pdf files, not sure if that makes a difference. Thank you
by cerg
09 Nov 2010, 12:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Re: Help translating letters please

I'm not sure if I am posting these correctly or not but I thought I would give it a try.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4909/letter2page1.pdf
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2707/letter2page2.pdf
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3016/letter2page3.pdf
http://img602.imageshack.us ...
by cerg
09 Nov 2010, 12:38
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating letters please
Replies: 14
Views: 6946

Help translating letters please

Hello,

I would like some help in translating 3 old family letters that are written in Italian. I have scanned them to my computer so that I can email them to anyone that is willing to help me. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best Regards,
Kristina
by cerg
28 Nov 2009, 23:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Would like help in Translating please
Replies: 9
Views: 9091

Re: Would like help in Translating please

Thank you for your Advice Livio, I will be getting some letters together shortly to mail out.

Kristina
by cerg
27 Nov 2009, 19:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Would like help in Translating please
Replies: 9
Views: 9091

Re: Would like help in Translating please

Thank you everyone for your help!

The name Gualtiero, Francesco that was later changed to Valter, would I be dorrect in assuming that Francesco be the middle name?

Also do you think that This first one Marija and Elizabetta are the same person or possibily Elizabetta was the Aunt to Marija ...