Search found 7 matches
- 19 Mar 2013, 14:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Family terms in Italian
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4158
Family terms in Italian
Does anyone know how Italians refer to a first cousin's child? In English we would say he is my first cousin once removed. How would this be referred to in Italian?
- 15 Jul 2008, 11:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to find if a town was created from another town in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3673
Re: How to find if a town was created from another town in I
I wasnt looking for a town in particular at the moment. Thanks for the link it looks useful to start with 
- 11 Jul 2008, 12:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to find if a town was created from another town in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3673
How to find if a town was created from another town in Italy
Does anyone know how I would be able to find out when a town was created and if it had been part of a neighboring town prior to its creation?
- 11 Jul 2008, 12:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: birth act where the mother declines to be named?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5410
Re: birth act where the mother declines to be named?
I dont know about your specific case but as I researched my family's town records via the LDS micro films I noticed quite a few birth records where the wife wasnt named. Lots of times the men were in their 50s or older (with a few in their 80s LOL) so I just assumed the children were illegitimate. I ...
- 02 Jul 2008, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any Italian language genealogy forums?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3116
Any Italian language genealogy forums?
Does anyone know if there are any Italaian language genealogy forums similar to the forums on Ancestry.com or Genealogy.com?
- 01 Aug 2006, 05:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastronardi from Frosinone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3406
Re: Mastronardi from Frosinone
My Father was the first to come to the USA then his father came over later. I was the first born here. I dont have birth certicates for my grandfather great grandfather or great great grandfather. Also the birth and death dates for my great grandfather and great great grandfather are only guesses ...
- 31 Jul 2006, 06:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastronardi from Frosinone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3406
Mastronardi from Frosinone
My father's family comes from the town of Frosinone in the province of Frosinone in Lazio. Im looking for any info anyone may have My father is Antonio. His father was Ernesto. His father was Giacomo. And his father was Pietro Angelo.