Search found 3 matches

by louisa10
08 Aug 2006, 15:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family
Replies: 4
Views: 4230

Re: family

Thank you. That is my grandfathers sister I am sure. I know he has a brother there to. I have only just started my research so the info you gave me was a big help. thanks again. Louisa
by louisa10
08 Aug 2006, 02:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: melideo
Replies: 1
Views: 3818

melideo

I have recently left my message about my family in Oratino and the name melideo. I have have not had much feed back is there anyone who could help me. thanks.
by louisa10
06 Aug 2006, 03:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family
Replies: 4
Views: 4230

family

hi I am looking for information on my family who I know live in Oratino. M y grandfather lived there but he died recently his name was camillio melideo. If anyone can help me thet would be great thanks. :)