Looking for a gr gr gr grandmother that was an Italian princess. Last name was Schubel. I know she lived in Venice from around 1820-1830. She married a Hedinger. Prussian descent. The son Charles was a resident of Venice the first 11 yrs of his life and then eventually migrated to the states.
What ...
Search found 27 matches
- 13 Apr 2010, 13:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: venice in 1820-40: Surname : Schubel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2220
- 09 Mar 2010, 15:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translators
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3142
Re: Translators
We are also looking for someone with genealogical skill and familiar with the area.
Thank you.
Mwilken
Thank you.
Mwilken
- 20 Feb 2010, 18:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Monasteries and convents for accomodations/Montese area
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3833
Re: Monasteries and convents for accomodations/Montese area
Thank you. I am checking it out.
- 20 Feb 2010, 16:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translators
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3142
Re: Translators
Looking for someone to spend a couple days with us that can translate and is familiar with the area. In particular Pavullo, Sassoguidano, Verica , Ranocchio(San G) etc. All of our interests would be close close to Montese.
thank you.
thank you.
- 20 Feb 2010, 15:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Monasteries and convents for accomodations/Montese area
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3833
Monasteries and convents for accomodations/Montese area
Are there any Monasteries, convents and or farmhouses that could accomodate 10-12 visitors in the Montese area? I know there is a book available to buy but thought someone might have first hand experience with the accommodations in that area. Thank you.
- 20 Feb 2010, 15:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translators
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3142
Translators
We are planning a trip in 2011 to the Montese area. Pavullo, Verica, Ranocchio and Sassoguidano .Looking for a translator in that area that would assist us a couple days.
- 28 Aug 2008, 00:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bakery in Montese
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4356
Re: Bakery in Montese
Thank you.
Would you know of anyone in that area that speaks english and that I could correspond with reg. our relatives. It would be primarily in Pavullo and Montespecchio. We hope to visit the area in 2010. Is there an agency in the area that we could use as a tour guide and that speaks english ...
Would you know of anyone in that area that speaks english and that I could correspond with reg. our relatives. It would be primarily in Pavullo and Montespecchio. We hope to visit the area in 2010. Is there an agency in the area that we could use as a tour guide and that speaks english ...
- 26 Aug 2008, 17:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bakery in Montese
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4356
Bakery in Montese
I am looking for a distant relative in Montese Italy. Some years ago she ran a bakery shop. Are there any addresses of bakeries in Montese?
Thanks.
Thanks.
- 25 Mar 2008, 19:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montese italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8406
Re: Montese italy
Hello
I am ready to put letters in the mail to hopefully relatives in Italy. Can you direct me on the address and tell me if I have enough information on the address. Will give one address:
Borelli
41026 Pavullo Nel Frignano provincia di Montese
via
giardini Sud, 6
Italy
Do I need a code for Italy ...
I am ready to put letters in the mail to hopefully relatives in Italy. Can you direct me on the address and tell me if I have enough information on the address. Will give one address:
Borelli
41026 Pavullo Nel Frignano provincia di Montese
via
giardini Sud, 6
Italy
Do I need a code for Italy ...
- 24 Mar 2008, 19:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montese italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8406
Re: Montese italy
Thanks John
- 23 Mar 2008, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montese italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8406
Re: Montese italy
Another question....My grandfather was born in Pavullo Italy in 1886. Looking for his birth record. Would I write the Uffico of comune in Pavullo?
Thank you
Happy Easter
Thank you
Happy Easter
- 22 Mar 2008, 17:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavullo/sassoguidano/montespecchio/verica
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5255
Re: Pavullo/sassoguidano/montespecchio/verica
Why don't you Google Montese? You will find travel agents, hotel people, etc. that might be able to help.
Besides that, there are local Montese businesses that have English web sites. Why not E-mail them and ask. No doubt that they have visitors from other countries...ask how they supply ...
Besides that, there are local Montese businesses that have English web sites. Why not E-mail them and ask. No doubt that they have visitors from other countries...ask how they supply ...
- 22 Mar 2008, 13:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montese italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8406
Re: Montese italy
Thank you for the quick and speedy response. It sounds like it may not be as difficult as I anticipated. I will enclose a tip, too bad our dollar isnt worth much. Your service is wonderful.
I will ask too if anyone knows of a connection in the Montese area for a tour guide familiar with the area ...
I will ask too if anyone knows of a connection in the Montese area for a tour guide familiar with the area ...
- 22 Mar 2008, 01:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavullo/sassoguidano/montespecchio/verica
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5255
Re: Pavullo/sassoguidano/montespecchio/verica
Thank you. I was just making notes so I can order the microfilm from our LDS church. We are going to visit the Motese area in 2009 and are also looking for a local tour guide that could possibly transport 6-10 people for a week through the area. Someone who speaks English and Italian. Any ideas?
- 22 Mar 2008, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montese italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8406
Montese italy
Looking for photos of Montese Italy after the war. It was damaged extensively and would like to see photos if there are any.
Interested in the history of Pavullo and Montespecchio.
Any info on the little church in Verica, St Giminian. Would like an address so I can write for marriage records ...
Interested in the history of Pavullo and Montespecchio.
Any info on the little church in Verica, St Giminian. Would like an address so I can write for marriage records ...