Search found 7 matches

by aegais
19 Sep 2010, 14:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: morale..morelli?
Replies: 17
Views: 15606

Re: morale..morelli?

I am a Morelli and yes the name was changed many times....Their is a movie that was a documentary put out in 2004 called "PRISONERS AMONG US" Italian-American identity & World War II....it was give to me when I found a cuz..that spell's his name Morell....it was changed during the WW I...
by aegais
18 Aug 2007, 02:37
Topic: Morelli Family
Replies: 24
Views: 28566

Re: Morelli Family

Couldl you pleasse resend this one for some reason it will no longer pull up. Thank You Manifest of Rosina and children: img174.imageshack.us/i...inavz6.jpg 1930 United States Federal Census Name: Louis Moreli Home in 1930: Sharpsburg, Allegheny, Pennsylvania Age: 6 Estimated birth year: abt 1924 Re...
by aegais
18 Aug 2007, 02:16

Could you please send me another copy of this manifest for some reason it will no longer pull up. Thank You Doreen Morelli Manifest of Rosina and children: img174.imageshack.us/i...inavz6.jpg 1930 United States Federal Census Name: Louis Moreli Home in 1930: Sharpsburg, Allegheny, Pennsylvania Age: ...
by aegais
18 Aug 2007, 00:48

You have been such a big help with working on my family tree. I am aegais mother and I have enjoyed and put together a family that has been seperated for over 42 years. Visiting with my 2nd cuz that I never knew I had and moving on to a 3rd cuz that I have never met in October. I have also been able...
by aegais
02 Jan 2007, 07:50

Charles' line kind of vanished b/c his marriage was not excepted by his family. He married my grandmother secretly in West VA. It was not until the family found out when she was pregnant that they had a wedding. Thank you so much for your help. This means so much to me and my mother. :P
by aegais
31 Dec 2006, 20:25

These are my ancestors. The 1930 us census info is mostly correct. Morelli is spelled wrong on the census record. This information though is correct. If you have further information that would be great. Our family has been searching for so long. Her father Charles passed away when she was 18 but she...
by aegais
29 Dec 2006, 08:51

Morelli Family

I am looking for information on my family hertitage before immagration to the US.

My Grandfather Charles F. Morelli was born 05APR1922 in Italy his parents were Clement Morelli and Rose Intrieri.

I have my grnadfathers death certifcate and military information but that is it.
Thank You