Search found 55 matches

by italianlaw
24 Oct 2010, 16:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Replies: 25
Views: 29142

Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy

I have extensive records on these families. There is 360 acres of abandoned land to be reclaimed in Varese Ligure.

Contact us directly for more information through our web site.

Anthony Alioto
www.italianlaw.net
San Francisco
by italianlaw
22 Aug 2010, 02:07
Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Replies: 25
Views: 29142

Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy

Diane De Napoli Kerns and Diane Ginocchio

Please contact at italianlaw@comcast.net

I have important information regarding your family's abandoned property in Varese Ligure (SP)

Anthony Alioto
www.italianlaw.net
Novato, CA
by italianlaw
16 Jul 2010, 02:11
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Death translation
Replies: 5
Views: 3105

Re: Death translation

Diane
On the death record what is the birth town in Italy for Grazia Ianello?

Anthony
italianlaw@comcast.net
by italianlaw
10 Apr 2010, 15:13
Topic: Milazzo family in Palermo
Replies: 51
Views: 30065

Re: Milazzo family in Palermo

Folks Do not send letters (old fashion). Send faxes and emails. Most Comune publish these on their web sites. Do not send money (foreign currency) to Europeans. It is illegal for City Employees to take it. Most documents are public documents and are free. Some data, however, may be confidential Anth...
by italianlaw
10 Apr 2010, 01:47

Re: Barone Abandoned Land (Province of Palermo)

BARONE MICHELANGELO DI GIACOMO BARONE MICHELANGELO FU VITO BARONE MICHELANGELO FU GIACOMO If you know the father of Michelel Barone (Giacomo or Vito) you would interested knowing where the land is. We have official maps. The discendents, wherever they are in the world, may able to take title .... if...
by italianlaw
09 Apr 2010, 06:24

From the abaondoned land records in Trapani, I have: MILAZZO FRANCESCO (son of ??) MILAZZO FRANCESCO FU ANTONINO MILAZZO FRANCESCO FU ANTONINO MILAZZO FRANCESCO FU GIACOMO MILAZZO FRANCESCO DI BARTOLOMEO MILAZZO FRANCESCO PAOLO FU BENEDETTO MILAZZO FRANCESCO FU SALVATORE MILAZZO FRANCESCO DI PIETRO ...
by italianlaw
09 Apr 2010, 06:14

Here are a few more..... (VED means the widow of Rallo and MAR means married to....) SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA VED RALLO SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA FU GIUSEPPE MAR BARRACO SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA FU GIOVANNI MAR RALLO SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA FU GIUSEPPE SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA FU GIUSEPPE MARITATA GRADO SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA ...
by italianlaw
09 Apr 2010, 06:09

Giuseppa Sorrentino

Took me 90 seconds to find a Giuseppa Sorrentino, but which one? 1 SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA FU GIUSEPPE MARITATA GRADO 2 SORRENTINO GIUSEPPA FU CARMELO MAR.CORSO Translation 1 the daughter of Giuseppe; she was married to a Grado 2 the daughter of Carmelo; she was married to a Corso Anthony Alioto www.ita...
by italianlaw
25 Mar 2010, 07:57
Topic: Great-grandfather's disappearance
Replies: 12
Views: 8131

Re: Great-grandfather's disappearance

I have found a reference to Francesco Mule. I can even tell you the parcel of land he worked and then abaondoned I have been perusing this forum for a while now and, from what I read, I am convinced that if your panel can’t help me, no one can. My g-grandfather abandoned his pregnant (with my gran...
by italianlaw
25 Mar 2010, 07:22
Topic: Great-grandfather's disappearance
Replies: 12
Views: 8131

Re: Great-grandfather's disappearance

Hello Mary There are still two Mule' families living in Ardore (RC). Also I easily found two Teresa Chine, one of which may be wife of Francesco Mule' still on title to abandoned land. Do you know her father's name? This would lead you to the living Mule family. Cognome Nome Data di nascita Luogo di...
by italianlaw
06 Mar 2010, 18:47
Topic: help location records
Replies: 6
Views: 3098

Re: help location records

Post your grandfather's name, Italian town of birth, approx birth date. I will find it most likely in the Italian abondoned land registry

Anthony
by italianlaw
04 Mar 2010, 07:56
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italy Land Registry Records www.italianlaw.net
Replies: 29
Views: 36726

Re: Italy Land Registry Records www.italianlaw.net

Rebuttal to Mr. Carini's statement Your statement about confiscation of family property is based what your uncle's understanding which is simplistic and without foundation. I see abandoned property reports daily. On title are those who passed on many decades earlier. Their descendents still have a r...
by italianlaw
04 Mar 2010, 07:37
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italy Land Registry Records www.italianlaw.net
Replies: 29
Views: 36726

Re: Italy Land Registry Records www.italianlaw.net

I once heard from my Uncle (who was born in Italy and came here as a teenager) that abandoned land after a time will be confiscated if unclaimed. Now whether that is by the next of kin or the government I am not sure, most likely by anyone who started paying taxes on the land. I know that my uncle'...
by italianlaw
27 Feb 2010, 08:22
Topic: Comune not responding
Replies: 19
Views: 10539

Re: Comune not responding

Folks We successfully obtain all sorts of documents from Comuni, the Italin tax authority, court docs etc. from all over Italy. Just pick up the phone, ask for Stato Civile, get the name of the person, see if they have the record first, state your purpose for wanting the doc. and confirm with a fax ...
by italianlaw
27 Feb 2010, 08:13
Topic: Question about a grandparents will with property in Italy
Replies: 16
Views: 8729

Re: Question about a grandparents will with property in Ital

Our office in San Francisco has access to the Italian Land Registry server for all of Italy. So we could, if she is on title even though deceased, find her property. I need her full name (maiden), her birth town and approx birth year. Anthony Alioto www.italianlaw.net San Francisco PS If this is onl...