Search found 5 matches

by esthervanrems
21 Jun 2011, 13:27
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Livorno
Replies: 3
Views: 1009

Re: Livorno

Hi, Thanks for replying so quickly! I am looking for the birth/baptism of Bartolomeo di Pietro Rigo from Livorno. He moved to the Netherlands and had a daughter in 1777 in Enkhuizen and married her mother in 1778. He died in 1779 on board of a VOC ship called Java to Indonesia. I have no idea of his...
by esthervanrems
21 Jun 2011, 10:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rigo family in Livorno
Replies: 1
Views: 355

Rigo family in Livorno

I am trying to locate the Rigo family from Livorno (not sure the province or city) to look for the baptisme of my childrens anchestor Bartolomeo di Pietro Rigo.

Can someone help me where to look??

Thanks
Esther
by esthervanrems
21 Jun 2011, 10:39
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Livorno
Replies: 3
Views: 1009

Livorno

Hello, The anchestor of my children was born (according to the death certificate and marriage licence in The Netherlands in LIVORNO I have searched and found that that is a province as well as a city. Are there more places in Italy that are called Livorno, so I can look for his birth/baptisme? Thank...
by esthervanrems
12 Mar 2008, 08:53
Topic: RIGO Livorno
Replies: 0
Views: 2408

RIGO Livorno

Hello, I am looking for Bartholomeo Pietro Rigo birthplace Livorno. He moved to The Netherlands and had a daughter in 1777 in Enkhuizen, he married in 1778 an he died on a VOC ship in 1779. I have no idea what his age was at death, but my guess would be that he was born around 1750. How can I find h...
by esthervanrems
05 Mar 2007, 16:19
Topic: Bartholomeus Pietersz/ Pietro Rigo of Livorno
Replies: 0
Views: 2402

Bartholomeus Pietersz/ Pietro Rigo of Livorno

Hello, Just joined since I have discovered an Italian anchestor. I have no idea where to look for information, but I guess you can help? His name in the netherlands was BATHOLOMEUS (PIETERSZ) RIGO OF LIVORNO, Livorno will be either the city or the area Livorno. Rigo can be the surname of a city?? Pi...