Search found 6 matches

by momason1
07 Apr 2007, 16:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Guatieri Family History
Replies: 66
Views: 69927

Re: Guatieri Family History

i am mary fionda great grandaughter of concetta fionda. I have replied and no one answered. momason1@cox.net
by momason1
27 Mar 2007, 18:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Guatieri Family History
Replies: 66
Views: 69927

Re: Guatieri Family History

Yes I recieved your message and wrote back and sent my e-mail address. I guess you didnt recieve it, Here is my e-mail momason1@cox.net I live in Az for 34 years. I dont remember you? Unless your moms name was Rose? Let me know Mary
by momason1
27 Mar 2007, 04:33
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Guatieri Family History
Replies: 66
Views: 69927

Re: Guatieri Family History

did you get my e-mail address? momason1
by momason1
24 Mar 2007, 23:10
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Guatieri Family History
Replies: 66
Views: 69927

Re: Guatieri Family History

I am a decendent of conchetta, my grandfather was her son, louis, my father was william fionda son of louis. I lived with my great grandmother conchetta and my grandparents louis & mary in detroit. thanks momason1
by momason1
23 Mar 2007, 23:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Guatieri Family History
Replies: 66
Views: 69927

Re: Guatieri Family History

I lived in Detroit with my "great" grandmother Conchetta Fionda, her son, (my grandfather), louis fionda and his wife Mary all from Bristol england. This line of The Fionda name will cease after my brother robert dies.