Search found 4 matches
- 13 Mar 2008, 09:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading manifest
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6151
Re: Help reading manifest
I've been staring at this for a year and never thought about that!! I guess what threw me off was the bracket-like marks on the lines below that made it look like they were grouped together. Thank you for all your help!!
- 12 Mar 2008, 21:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading manifest
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6151
Help reading manifest
I am trying to read who my great-grandfather was joining according to his ship manifest which I've attached (line 4 Giovanni Pasquali). I know it says Loretto, Michigan and he's joining his sister, but I'm not sure about her name. It looks like Louise Nolfanski to me, but I can't find any info on ...
- 19 Sep 2007, 20:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5154
Re: Translation help needed
Thanks for the translation!! At least I now know that the third daughter was still alive in 1935.
Any idea what TIP. B. MONTAGNA - PRIMIERO on the bottom of the first one means? Could it be a funeral home name?
Any idea what TIP. B. MONTAGNA - PRIMIERO on the bottom of the first one means? Could it be a funeral home name?
- 17 Sep 2007, 18:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5154
Translation help needed
I received these from a relative over the weekend. I assume these are newspaper clippings, but I'm not sure. I tried using an online translator, but it didn't understand most of the words. Can anyone help?? Thanks!
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9693/minniesbrotherrn4.th.jpg
http://img62 ...
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9693/minniesbrotherrn4.th.jpg
http://img62 ...