Search found 7 matches

by joedemo63
26 Feb 2011, 17:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth record from naples
Replies: 3
Views: 1964

Re: birth record from naples

Thank you for the information. It seems that 1865 is the last year where the births are archived. I'm pretty lucky I guess.
by joedemo63
26 Feb 2011, 04:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth record from naples
Replies: 3
Views: 1964

birth record from naples

What is the best way to get a birth record from Naples from 1865 that would include all of the information about birth location for the parents and the names of the grandparents of the baby?
by joedemo63
08 Jan 2011, 16:32
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: letter translation needed please
Replies: 3
Views: 1582

Re: letter translation needed please

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get this letter translated please? Do you think it is too worn?
by joedemo63
04 Jan 2011, 14:32
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: letter translation needed please
Replies: 3
Views: 1582

letter translation needed please

Hi this is a letter written in 1896 by my great great grandfather. Is there anyone who can translate this? It is not in perfect condition, but would be much appreciated.

Thanks
by joedemo63
04 Jan 2011, 02:59
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: translation of two death records needed - thank you
Replies: 2
Views: 1532

translation of two death records needed - thank you

I have two death records that I cannot translate. It would be great if someone with the talent could give me the translations. These are for my great grandfather Nicolo Vareton and my Great Great grandfather Giuseppe Vareton.