Search found 270 matches

by jolynn
11 May 2012, 21:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonio Muschi or Mussi
Replies: 4
Views: 1520

Re: Antonio Muschi or Mussi

Iam afraid i have no other information. I just thought that there may be records for all people born of that date on some kind of census just like the ones we have in england. regards, john
by jolynn
09 May 2012, 15:52

Re: Antonio Muschi or Mussi

Thankyou Michael for the information. If anyone with either of the family name MUSCHI or MUSSI is on this board could they get in touch with me. Are there any records in Italy for the area's where the MUSCHI or MUSSI families came from? regards, john
by jolynn
08 May 2012, 19:35

Antonio Muschi or Mussi

hello, While i was researching my family history i found a man called Antonio Muschi who lived as a boarder with my g/grandmother in grimsby, lincolnshire, england. The 1911 census revealed that he was 80 years old and an organ grinder and that he was born in italy. i managed to find out that he die...
by jolynn
07 Dec 2009, 11:45
Topic: di nallo.
Replies: 1
Views: 2509

di nallo.

hi, if anyone has any info. in their databases about the conte and dinallo families of cervaro and cassino in the 19th century could they share it. i have hit a brick wall with the lack of records available. thankyou. john
by jolynn
04 Dec 2009, 20:52
Topic: muschi
Replies: 8
Views: 6508

Re: muschi

thanks suanj, yes he was a boarder at my great grandmothers house in grimsby. they spelt her name wrong. it was the right house but as she could not read or write english they would have written down what she said and that is why i wondered if antonio,s name was right or wrong. kind regards, john
by jolynn
04 Dec 2009, 19:47

hi suanj, this man was 80 and listed as a organ grinder. i ca not find a death notice for him on our listings. he may have gone back home but at 80 that might have been difficult. i would love to be able to find out. he was a boarder at my great grandma, rosa dinallo,s guest house. kind regards, john
by jolynn
04 Dec 2009, 15:24

thanks again for that. i,ll try putting that name into the bmd list. regards, john
by jolynn
04 Dec 2009, 14:55

thankyou for that. i am trying to find out were he died and when. i guess being 80 he may have died in england but am not sure. any further help would be appriciated. regards, john
by jolynn
04 Dec 2009, 14:44

muschi

hello all, i have come across a name on the 1911 census called antonio muschi. his age was given as 80 and occupation organ grinder. his place of birth italy and he was at the time living in grimsby lincs, england. his birth date would have been 1831. can anyone tell me if this name could be right a...
by jolynn
28 Aug 2009, 10:05
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: felicella
Views: 4725

Re: felicella

hello, thankyou for that, it,s appriciated, kind regards, john
by jolynn
27 Aug 2009, 14:57
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: felicella
Views: 4725

felicella

hello all, can anyone tell me the correct pronunciation of the first name "FELICELLA" thankyou, regards, john
by jolynn
18 Feb 2009, 15:43
Topic: d'aliesso
Views: 4235

Re: d'aliesso

thankyou suanj, i have it now, kind regards, john
by jolynn
18 Feb 2009, 15:23

Re: d'aliesso

hello, i have been there first and the spelling of the name might be wrong as it does not come up. regards, john
by jolynn
18 Feb 2009, 14:40

d'aliesso

hello, does anyone know of this surname? thanks, regards, john
by jolynn
08 Feb 2009, 16:45
Topic: bishop