Search found 5 matches

by slacours
05 May 2007, 04:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini
Replies: 9
Views: 11720

Re: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini

I am from Waterbury, CT- there are many descendents of people from Celenza here, including Altieri, Jacaruso and Grosso.
by slacours
05 May 2007, 04:07
Topic: Pugliese/Calo (Frigento) and Rosanelli/DeCosmo (Celenza)
Replies: 1
Views: 3041

Pugliese/Calo (Frigento) and Rosanelli/DeCosmo (Celenza)

lLooking for information on my grandparents, who immigrated to Waterbury, CT in the 1910s Pugliese/Calo (Frigento) and Rosanelli/DeCosmo (Celenza) Charles Pugliese, born 1987, Frigento, Avellino His parents were Angelo Antonio Pugliese and Maria Calo' Giuseppina (Rosanelli) Pugliese, born 1890s (?) ...
by slacours
05 May 2007, 04:00
Topic: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
Replies: 40
Views: 57572

Re: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia

I live in Waterbury, CT and there are many people from Celenza here, also a fair number of Angelicolas. Maybe try contacting some of them?
by slacours
05 May 2007, 03:55
Topic: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
Replies: 12
Views: 9845

Re: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO

My family is from Frigento, and I live in Waterbury, CT.

My grandfather's sister, Carmen Pugliese, stayed in Frigento and married Antonio ABBANDANOLO. All I know about her is that she was born 1902, died 1958. They had a son Gerardo "Jerry" ABBANDANOLO.
by slacours
05 May 2007, 03:29
Topic: Capobianco in Fringenti
Replies: 4
Views: 5158

Re: Capobianco in Fringenti

The town you are looking for is most likely Frigento. My grandfather (Charles Pugliese) was from there and there were many Capobiancos. There is also a site where you can look up people by town, and submit names of your relatives for that town http://www.avitrees.com/welcome.jsp Did he come by boat?...