Search found 21 matches
- 21 Oct 2008, 04:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Thank you for the info..... sorry for the late reply... I also have been researching my mother's side of the family and have been getting alot of leads. Her family dates back to the South before the Revoluntary war and coming from Scotland and Ireland..... so you can say I am an Irish Wop
- 17 Aug 2008, 19:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Thank you for your time.
- 02 Aug 2008, 06:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Essgee:
I am now able to read this post and actually understand it now. I have been doing my family tree for a while now, and I am now getting the connection. I have gotten Family Tree Maker 2008 and it has help me to keep track of everything.... plus my subscription to ancestory.com.
I know it ...
I am now able to read this post and actually understand it now. I have been doing my family tree for a while now, and I am now getting the connection. I have gotten Family Tree Maker 2008 and it has help me to keep track of everything.... plus my subscription to ancestory.com.
I know it ...
- 23 Feb 2008, 06:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Capaldi
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18899
Re: Surname Capaldi
Sorry... I am not sure where they came from... All I know is that she grew up in Central New York - Auburn NY, Sencea Falls Area
- 15 Jan 2008, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Essgee --- could you provide me the resource where you found this information so I may cite it.
-Barara
-Barara
- 15 Jan 2008, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Wow..... I remember you living next door to my parents.... my parents still live there. Just think.... we are related and didn't even know it then.... wow.....
- 14 Jan 2008, 03:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64135
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Wow.... I always wondered if my family was related to other charles in Auburn..... I have posted the connection on that thread... I hope I did it correctly....
-Barbara
-Barbara
- 14 Jan 2008, 03:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Essgee Wrote:
"There was a Donato Antonio Ciarla born in Ripabottoni on 8 August 1866 to Raffaele Ciarla di Raimondo, age 28 and Incornata Pietrollino, daughter of the dead Giiovanni. age 21.
Indeed, this means you are indeed related to the individual I mentioned before that posted earlier on ...
"There was a Donato Antonio Ciarla born in Ripabottoni on 8 August 1866 to Raffaele Ciarla di Raimondo, age 28 and Incornata Pietrollino, daughter of the dead Giiovanni. age 21.
Indeed, this means you are indeed related to the individual I mentioned before that posted earlier on ...
- 14 Jan 2008, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
- Replies: 36
- Views: 38635
Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots
Okay... I am confused..... I have to print of this thread to find the connection to my tree. My family always have wondered if we were related to the other "Charles's" in Auburn.
Can you explain the connection again.
Tim you may know my sister... she still lives in Auburn -- Theresa (Charles ...
Can you explain the connection again.
Tim you may know my sister... she still lives in Auburn -- Theresa (Charles ...
- 04 Jul 2007, 07:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64135
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Essgee,
After speaking with Dave.... we may have a common ancestor.... could you find if Raffale Ciarla and Maria Pietrollina had a daughter Maria Antonia Ciarla (Nervino)
Thanks
-Barbara
After speaking with Dave.... we may have a common ancestor.... could you find if Raffale Ciarla and Maria Pietrollina had a daughter Maria Antonia Ciarla (Nervino)
Thanks
-Barbara
- 30 Jun 2007, 06:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64135
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Hi Dave:
I am trying to add the branches to the family tree. I am a little lost...(doesn't take much- especially with the family genealogy)..... okay
Correct me if I am wrong or add more info:
Is your fosters mother - grandmother-Maria Antonia Ciarla the daughter of Raffale Ciarlo(b1840) & Maria ...
I am trying to add the branches to the family tree. I am a little lost...(doesn't take much- especially with the family genealogy)..... okay
Correct me if I am wrong or add more info:
Is your fosters mother - grandmother-Maria Antonia Ciarla the daughter of Raffale Ciarlo(b1840) & Maria ...
- 26 Jun 2007, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Capaldi
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18899
Re: Surname Capaldi
I really appreicate all of this...... It's people like ya'll that make it easier for us newbes 
- 24 Jun 2007, 16:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64135
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Thanks so much.....
this is more info then I needed to get .....
- 24 Jun 2007, 09:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Waiting Time on Italian Birth/Marriage Certificates
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16171
Re: Waiting Time on Italian Birth/Marriage Certificates
How can you request brith/marriage certs? I am new to all this and any info would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks
Barbara
Thanks
Barbara
- 24 Jun 2007, 09:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Capaldi
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18899
Re: Surname Capaldi
How can I get the naturalization papers?
-Barbara
-Barbara