Search found 2 matches
- 03 Aug 2007, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6884
Re: I need help!
unfortunatly i do not know my great grandfather's exact birth date but if my math is right he should have been born in about 1905 in nocciano, italy his name was camillo fillipone yes his mother's name was Michelina D'Amato was his mother and i believe that anthony might have been his father's name ...
- 30 Jul 2007, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6884
I need help!
hello,
my name is jacob my grandfathers name was Thomas Fillipponi..apparently he changed his last name..which made it extremely difficult to find any ancesters but i found out his last name was fillipino at bitrth from a census. Well thats not where im stuck. My grandfather's father's name is ...
my name is jacob my grandfathers name was Thomas Fillipponi..apparently he changed his last name..which made it extremely difficult to find any ancesters but i found out his last name was fillipino at bitrth from a census. Well thats not where im stuck. My grandfather's father's name is ...