Search found 28 matches

by jenz
26 Nov 2011, 20:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Medici/Auleta/Lobosco/Logarzo- Sala Consilina, Salerno 1800s
Replies: 2
Views: 1431

Medici/Auleta/Lobosco/Logarzo- Sala Consilina, Salerno 1800s

Michele Medici was born between 1876-1879 (possibly 26 February 1879 or 24 March 1878) in Sala Consilina.

The info I have is that he married Angela Auleta (also from Sala Consilina born 1882 or 1883) on May 4th, 1896 while still in Italy.

The 1930 census lists her as being 48 and 16 at the age ...
by jenz
26 Nov 2011, 19:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bello / Chirachi from Sala, Caserta / Briano Paterson, NJ
Replies: 8
Views: 3183

Re: Bello / Chirachi from Sala, Caserta / Briano Paterson, N

Amazing find! Looking for Lucia Chirachi's birth record now...
by jenz
25 Nov 2011, 23:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Auleta - Sala Consetina? Consilina? Casellina? Castellina?
Replies: 2
Views: 1072

Auleta - Sala Consetina? Consilina? Casellina? Castellina?

Can someone help me in interpreting the last residence of MariaAngela Auleta on line 19? Is it suppose to be Sala Consilina? Casellina? Castellina?
I'm thinking it's Sala Consilina but from what I knew the family was from outside Florence not from that far south.


Thanks in advance!
by jenz
25 Nov 2011, 22:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bello / Chirachi from Sala, Caserta / Briano Paterson, NJ
Replies: 8
Views: 3183

Re: Bello / Chirachi from Sala, Caserta / Briano Paterson, N

I see the Caserta records are available on Ancestry now. I'm still having trouble finding the birth records for Francesco and Lucia. Maybe I'm just blind today! Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
by jenz
21 Dec 2010, 20:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Savastano / Stellato -from Caserta to Paterson, New Jersey
Replies: 11
Views: 4848

Re: Savastano / Stellato -from Caserta to Paterson, New Jer

Thanks very much. The 1910 Census and 1907 manifest look very probable. If anyone else has any further information regarding this family, I'd appreciate it. I'm doing this research for a dear friend of the family.
by jenz
21 Dec 2010, 19:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Savastano / Stellato -from Caserta to Paterson, New Jersey
Replies: 11
Views: 4848

Re: Savastano / Stellato -from Caserta to Paterson, New Jer

He was born in Sala but his DOB was 19 May 1878
He arrived in the US in 1905 and that record indicated he was going to stay with his cousin Domenico Onorato on Essex Street in Paterson
Thanks for the response!
by jenz
21 Dec 2010, 18:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Savastano / Stellato -from Caserta to Paterson, New Jersey
Replies: 11
Views: 4848

Savastano / Stellato -from Caserta to Paterson, New Jersey

Hi there, I've got the 1920 and 1930 census records for Guiseppe & Maria (Stellata) Savastano along with Guiseppe/Aka Joseph's Draft Registration Cards. Does anyone have any further informtion about this family? More specifically who Guiseppe and Maria's parents were or definitive immigration ...
by jenz
21 Dec 2010, 18:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bello / Chirachi from Sala, Caserta / Briano Paterson, NJ
Replies: 8
Views: 3183

Bello / Chirachi from Sala, Caserta / Briano Paterson, NJ

Hi there, I've got the 1910, 1920 and 1930 census records for Francesco & Lucia (Chirachi) Bello along with Draft Registration Card and the immigration record. Does anyone have any further informtion about this family from Caserta that settled in Paterson, NJ? More specifically, information ...
by jenz
15 Sep 2009, 16:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quick Italian Translation - UPDATED
Replies: 4
Views: 4020

Re: Quick Italian Translation - UPDATED

Thank you!
by jenz
15 Sep 2009, 01:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quick Italian Translation - UPDATED
Replies: 4
Views: 4020

Re: Quick Italian Translation Help

Ok since the image isn't working - I typed what it reads below. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Jen

Oggetto: Richiesta Fogli Matricolari Di Zirollo Domenico nato nel 1880, Antonio nato nel 1888, Alfonso nato nel 1883 e notizie anagrafiche di Elisabetta Pescatore nato intorno al 1886.

Si comunica ...