Hello,
I am back....... and you will never known I have seen my relatives..
I have been to Italy to see them in Vetralla, and Rome.... and yes ......I met them..
It was wonderfull!! They were all so kind.. and I am going back..
It takes me one year to find them....
In the meantime I have also ...
Search found 82 matches
- 27 Oct 2008, 18:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
- 07 May 2008, 22:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Hallo Suanj, and everybody,
It's a long time ago, I have been very sick...This is the reason why you did'nt see mee anymore!!!!
Today I am still in relationship with some of my possible relatives.... One of them is also very sick one of Monaco!!!, and I am going to see him, the other ones who are ...
It's a long time ago, I have been very sick...This is the reason why you did'nt see mee anymore!!!!
Today I am still in relationship with some of my possible relatives.... One of them is also very sick one of Monaco!!!, and I am going to see him, the other ones who are ...
- 25 Jan 2008, 18:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
The last weeks I have been always in relationship with the people of Monaco, but the other's , I don't hear anything anymore.....
The people of Vetralla, Rome ?????????
Rgds
The last weeks I have been always in relationship with the people of Monaco, but the other's , I don't hear anything anymore.....
The people of Vetralla, Rome ?????????
Rgds
- 11 Jan 2008, 18:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Hello Suanj,
There is a long time ago .... For the moment nothing is happening anymore... Vetralla did'nt answer me .. on my letters.... NEVER!!! The relatives of Monaco I am still with them in relationship..... The other's of Rome and Vetralla, I am waiting for further research....
I let you know ...
There is a long time ago .... For the moment nothing is happening anymore... Vetralla did'nt answer me .. on my letters.... NEVER!!! The relatives of Monaco I am still with them in relationship..... The other's of Rome and Vetralla, I am waiting for further research....
I let you know ...
- 28 Nov 2007, 22:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Hello,
Other possible relatives have been able to go the archives last week, and we are improving with my research.....I know already more and more!!!!!
I have to wait for further research!!!!!
This is a very good news!!!!
Rgds..
Other possible relatives have been able to go the archives last week, and we are improving with my research.....I know already more and more!!!!!
I have to wait for further research!!!!!
This is a very good news!!!!
Rgds..
- 20 Nov 2007, 11:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
The relative (from Monaco)I know he is very kind, but he sent me the genealogic tree and it is not the wright one.. It is another line...of the Barbaranelli's!!!!
So today, I don't know what to do anymore!!!!
I phoned yesterday with another Barbaranelli, they are helping me too ...
The relative (from Monaco)I know he is very kind, but he sent me the genealogic tree and it is not the wright one.. It is another line...of the Barbaranelli's!!!!
So today, I don't know what to do anymore!!!!
I phoned yesterday with another Barbaranelli, they are helping me too ...
- 10 Nov 2007, 19:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
I'll phone on monday......
I hope next week my relative Barbaranelli will have the papers!!!!
Rgds
Danielle
I'll phone on monday......
I hope next week my relative Barbaranelli will have the papers!!!!
Rgds
Danielle
- 09 Nov 2007, 18:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
In the meantime we are already the 9th of november..... still The Comune of Vetralla did'nt answer me!!!!!
Today, every day I am with one of my relatives in communication with messenger... We are waiting together of his brother, he will send us the genealogic tree....he is so big , he ...
In the meantime we are already the 9th of november..... still The Comune of Vetralla did'nt answer me!!!!!
Today, every day I am with one of my relatives in communication with messenger... We are waiting together of his brother, he will send us the genealogic tree....he is so big , he ...
- 29 Oct 2007, 19:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Hallo Elisabeth ,
Thank you
Rgds
Danielle
Thank you
Rgds
Danielle
- 27 Oct 2007, 22:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
Today my father is already gone..... He died last week on thursday on the 19th of october..... Already it's one week ago.....
So .... I am still busy today.... I have been 4 hours with one of my relatives....on messenger..... he is a really nice man.. but he is also 82 years old ...
Today my father is already gone..... He died last week on thursday on the 19th of october..... Already it's one week ago.....
So .... I am still busy today.... I have been 4 hours with one of my relatives....on messenger..... he is a really nice man.. but he is also 82 years old ...
- 16 Oct 2007, 09:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
I am in relationship with one of my parenterla of Monte Carlo ,we spoke on the phone, and at that moment he said I'll sent you the story of the Barbaranelli's. Today I received a letter , he want to know more of myself and my family etc... etc....He sent me nothing for the moment!!!! In ...
I am in relationship with one of my parenterla of Monte Carlo ,we spoke on the phone, and at that moment he said I'll sent you the story of the Barbaranelli's. Today I received a letter , he want to know more of myself and my family etc... etc....He sent me nothing for the moment!!!! In ...
- 02 Oct 2007, 19:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
Yes this is already a big step... I have had another letter today of an other Barbaranelli. They are intrested....
I'll wait now for his letter and than I'll tell to the two brothers of Rome.... I have to be sure now..Otherwise it became to confusing....
Rgds
Danielle
Yes this is already a big step... I have had another letter today of an other Barbaranelli. They are intrested....
I'll wait now for his letter and than I'll tell to the two brothers of Rome.... I have to be sure now..Otherwise it became to confusing....
Rgds
Danielle
- 02 Oct 2007, 09:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
Yesterday I have phoned the Barbaranelli's of Monaco.... And yes this time I found one of my relatives..... I sent him a letter.... and he is responding me after.... His grandfather was Augusto..... He is 82 years old....I have to wait again...
From the brothers nothing, from the ...
Yesterday I have phoned the Barbaranelli's of Monaco.... And yes this time I found one of my relatives..... I sent him a letter.... and he is responding me after.... His grandfather was Augusto..... He is 82 years old....I have to wait again...
From the brothers nothing, from the ...
- 01 Oct 2007, 13:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
I don't know either! ppffffff..... I'll wait....
Rgds
Danielle
I don't know either! ppffffff..... I'll wait....
Rgds
Danielle
- 01 Oct 2007, 12:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 85991
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
Today I reveived another letter... This is really !!.....I did not received any paper ...of the Comune..; I send them a letter , they have to sign it, but nothing..this is two weeks ago !!!!
You have to read this!!!! Suanj are there only Barbaranelli's and Graziani's living in Vetralla ...
Today I reveived another letter... This is really !!.....I did not received any paper ...of the Comune..; I send them a letter , they have to sign it, but nothing..this is two weeks ago !!!!
You have to read this!!!! Suanj are there only Barbaranelli's and Graziani's living in Vetralla ...