Search found 6 matches
- 15 Jun 2009, 01:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Reply Back from Comune de Palermo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6326
Re: Reply Back from Comune de Palermo
Do I still need to obtain a copy of my Italian grandfathers birth certificate for jus sanguinis?
- 09 Jun 2009, 04:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Reply Back from Comune de Palermo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6326
Reply Back from Comune de Palermo
I received a swift reply regarding the birth of my grandfather. This was my second attempt. It seems that the IRC's seem to do the trick. Though I did not receive a copy of an original document I did receive the following.
http://www.thehitman.net/cover.jpg
http://www.thehitman.net/document.jpg ...
http://www.thehitman.net/cover.jpg
http://www.thehitman.net/document.jpg ...
- 24 Oct 2007, 03:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7299
Re: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
The response that I got is that it could, if she acquired a different citizenship as a result of her adoption.
When she was adopted I think it was with the assumption that my gf was a US Citizen. How ever my mother was and her siblings were wards of the state of california for a short time.
When she was adopted I think it was with the assumption that my gf was a US Citizen. How ever my mother was and her siblings were wards of the state of california for a short time.
- 23 Oct 2007, 04:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7299
Re: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
Thanks. It was an official State of California adoption. I sent the San Francisco Consulate an email about adoption.
Do I need to then contact USCIS about if a Certificate of Naturalization exists with a G-639 form?
Do I need to then contact USCIS about if a Certificate of Naturalization exists with a G-639 form?
- 21 Oct 2007, 23:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7299
Re: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
Yes that is correct.
- 21 Oct 2007, 21:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7299
Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization?
http://homepage.mac.com/dreiling/petition2.jpg
Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization? I am assuming that the document I need is the Certificate of Naturalization, but I unsure if I get that from NARA, the NY Courts or USCIS.
I am trying to attempt linkage to my grandfather who was born in ...
Does Intention and Petition = Naturalization? I am assuming that the document I need is the Certificate of Naturalization, but I unsure if I get that from NARA, the NY Courts or USCIS.
I am trying to attempt linkage to my grandfather who was born in ...