Search found 2 matches

by rdavidc
10 Nov 2007, 22:50
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: I need help w signature on old bronze sculpture
Replies: 3
Views: 5492

Re: I need help w signature on old bronze sculpture

I put it on ebay already with the limited info i had, it was recognized by an ebay user as a late 19th century copy of a bronze found in Pompeii in 1862 called Young Dionysos (better known as Listening Narcissus), Even with that knowledge i still haven't found the accepted name of the artist, here ...
by rdavidc
09 Nov 2007, 04:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: I need help w signature on old bronze sculpture
Replies: 3
Views: 5492

I need help w signature on old bronze sculpture

I have an old bronze sculpture that i'm putting on ebay but can't read the artists name, here is a link to a picture or the signature (any help would be greatly appreciated........david http://home.comcast.net/~scanew/sculpt16.jpg