Search found 4 matches

by Carmita
21 Jan 2008, 19:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quenqua Family
Replies: 26
Views: 28758

Re: Quenqua Family

Hey Missy, If Alberto and Vincenza got married in 1910 then he divorced Carmela shortly before that because she was pregnant for Frank when they got married. Vincenza's maiden name is Giordano, daughter of Frank Giordano and Rosa Caravella Giordano. Vincenza had three or four sisters, none of which ...
by Carmita
21 Jan 2008, 18:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quenqua Family
Replies: 26
Views: 28758

Re: Quenqua Family

Hi Missy, thank you so much for the info!! I will be e-mailing you today. My grandmother and aunt are so excited, they are calling me everyday to see what else has been discovered. It is amazing about how little we know about our own family, and we thought we knew a lot.
I know that Alberto left ...
by Carmita
18 Jan 2008, 19:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quenqua Family
Replies: 26
Views: 28758

Re: Quenqua Family

Hello, everyone, I know it has been a while since this forum, but I will try anyway; My great-great grandfather was Albert Quenqui, first married to Camille, then to my great-great grandmother Vincenza Giordano. I am looking for any info that anyone may have on the history of this, and maybe I could ...
by Carmita
18 Jan 2008, 19:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quenqua Family
Replies: 26
Views: 28758

Re: Quenqua Family

quenqua17 wrote:My last name is Quenqua. I did a google search to find out more about my last name, and a member from this site mentioned that someone in his/her family traveled with (and was perhaps married to) a man named Alberto Quenqua. I'd be interested to know more about my last name since it's so unusual.