The 403 Forbidden error is still happening.
I did email the site a few times.
Search found 304 matches
- 02 Oct 2026, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antenati Syntax Error Message
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11243
- 26 Aug 2026, 16:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antenati Syntax Error Message
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11243
Re: Antenati Syntax Error Message
I have been trying for days, I am getting "403 Forbidden"
- 21 Oct 2023, 00:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with occupation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1019
Re: help with occupation
Thank You !!!!
- 21 Oct 2023, 00:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with occupation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1200
Re: Need help with occupation
Thank you !!!
- 12 Jan 2023, 21:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with occupation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1019
help with occupation
Hi,
I have another I need help on, the profession for Maestro Paolino Corsello.
Many Thanks,
Joann
I have another I need help on, the profession for Maestro Paolino Corsello.
Many Thanks,
Joann
- 12 Jan 2023, 16:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with occupation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1200
Need help with occupation
Hi,
I need help with the profession of Vincenzo Silvestro.
Many thanks,
Joann
I need help with the profession of Vincenzo Silvestro.
Many thanks,
Joann
- 28 Apr 2018, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casualties of Messina earthquake and tsunami in 1908
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9126
- 17 Feb 2018, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: List of good sites to search for genealogy records?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2696
- 29 Dec 2017, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scotto Di Covello brick wall
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7544
Re: Scotto Di Covello brick wall
https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/1475337
Have you tried this town
Scotto di Covello is common in this town.
Have you tried this town
Scotto di Covello is common in this town.
- 27 Dec 2017, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sibilia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1942
Re: Sibilia
i found a birth record for Maria Giuseppa Silbilia in Teora, Italy.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043434
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043434
- 27 Dec 2017, 19:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sibilia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1942
Re: Sibilia
I found a Josephine Sibilia married to Carmine Cocciardi.
Carmine was born in Panni, Italy.
This Josephine was born 6 Oct 1894 in New Jersey.
3 sons: Mark, Anthony, Michael
I am not sure if this is your family or not.
Josephine's parents Antonio and Concetta
Carmine was born in Panni, Italy.
This Josephine was born 6 Oct 1894 in New Jersey.
3 sons: Mark, Anthony, Michael
I am not sure if this is your family or not.
Josephine's parents Antonio and Concetta
- 28 Oct 2017, 11:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vincenzo Funaro
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7465
Re: Vincenzo Funaro
I see Maria Teresa Moraca too.
- 22 Oct 2017, 10:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campolo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7114
Re: Campolo
Thank you
- 21 Oct 2017, 13:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campolo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7114
Re: Campolo
Hi,
I am helping a friend with her family tree and there is a connection.
Her 2x's great grandfather, Antonino and Francesco were brothers.
Do you have a tree on ancestry.com ?
Thanks,
Joann
I am helping a friend with her family tree and there is a connection.
Her 2x's great grandfather, Antonino and Francesco were brothers.
Do you have a tree on ancestry.com ?
Thanks,
Joann
- 16 Sep 2017, 21:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1868 Messina Records Location
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1919