Search found 5 matches
- 16 Feb 2008, 21:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation on a page
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4681
Translation on a page
I want to post something on this page but really not sure what the page is for. Any assistance would help. http://www.spilimbergo.com/chi-siamo.html
- 16 Feb 2008, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5987
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
Thank you so much. I did email the first one but since I don't understand Italian when I went to
www.spilimbergo.com. I wasn't sure how to email them. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
April
www.spilimbergo.com. I wasn't sure how to email them. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
April
- 16 Feb 2008, 14:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5987
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
Thank you. When I look at your response and go to the phone book - what do you suggest my next step would be? Sorry for my ignorance but new at this.
April
April
- 16 Feb 2008, 14:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5987
Looking for Bonin or Codogno
Hello - I was just visiting the site because I'm looking for information on some of our relatives in Italy.
Their names are Pietro Bonin married to Anna Bonin who died when she was around 20. They had three sons - not sure if they had any others but one of the sons name was Domenick Bonin born 9/13 ...
Their names are Pietro Bonin married to Anna Bonin who died when she was around 20. They had three sons - not sure if they had any others but one of the sons name was Domenick Bonin born 9/13 ...
- 16 Feb 2008, 14:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for Bonini
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9016
I'm looking for Bonini
Hello - I was just visiting the site because I'm looking for information on some of our relatives in Italy.
Their names are Pietro Bonin married to Anna Bonin (not sure of her surname) who died when she was around 20. They had three sons - not sure if they had any others but one of the sons name ...
Their names are Pietro Bonin married to Anna Bonin (not sure of her surname) who died when she was around 20. They had three sons - not sure if they had any others but one of the sons name ...