Hello - I was just visiting the site because I'm looking for information on some of our relatives in Italy.
Their names are Pietro Bonin married to Anna Bonin who died when she was around 20. They had three sons - not sure if they had any others but one of the sons name was Domenick Bonin born 9/13/1884 in Udine Italy. I have the sons names but will need to post that at a later date.
Domenick Bonin married Mary R Bonin (Codogno) born 9/7/1903 in either Udine or Vacile Italy. Her parents name was Pietro Codogno and Louise Codogno both born in Vacile Italy.
We are traveling to Italy in September and hoping to visit with some relatives or at least visit the town.
I am not sure where to start.
Thanks for any Help.
April
Looking for Bonin or Codogno
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
There are two Bonin listed in the italy telephone book; one in Udine and the other in Vacile.www.paginebianche.it putting in surname in firt line and first Udine and then Vacile after each CEFCA clcik for fuill names,address and telephone numbers. No Codugno listed in either area. Records in Italuy aere in city, town or even village of origin ususally back to 1809 but sometime not.=Peter=
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
Thank you. When I look at your response and go to the phone book - what do you suggest my next step would be? Sorry for my ignorance but new at this.
April
April
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
abt Bonin in Vacile, as phone book, by this article you can know that Vittorio born in 1928; emigrated in France and some year after he back in vacile, married at Margherita and newly both in France for abt 35 years.... now they living in Vacile...
maybe related to Domenick(Domenico)
source: http://www.sangiorgioinsieme.it/interf1.html
Vacile is a Spilimbergo hamleth.. here the all Bonin in Spilimbergo hinterland:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
I suggest you of to send a email to Spilimbergo website
redazione @ spilimbergo.com (NO SPACES)
http://www.spilimbergo.com/
abt search of Bonin family in Vacile; I'm sure that they can help you...
regards, suanj
maybe related to Domenick(Domenico)
source: http://www.sangiorgioinsieme.it/interf1.html
Vacile is a Spilimbergo hamleth.. here the all Bonin in Spilimbergo hinterland:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
I suggest you of to send a email to Spilimbergo website
redazione @ spilimbergo.com (NO SPACES)
http://www.spilimbergo.com/
abt search of Bonin family in Vacile; I'm sure that they can help you...
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
Thank you so much. I did email the first one but since I don't understand Italian when I went to
www.spilimbergo.com. I wasn't sure how to email them. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
April
www.spilimbergo.com. I wasn't sure how to email them. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
April
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
sorry... this link is better http://www.spilimbergo.com/chi-siamo.html you use this email address: redazione @ spilimbergo.com ( NO SPACES) you can write in english ... best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Looking for Bonin or Codogno
April wrote:Hello - I was just visiting the site because I'm looking for information on some of our relatives in Italy.
Their names are Pietro Bonin married to Anna Bonin who died when she was around 20. They had three sons - not sure if they had any others but one of the sons name was Domenick Bonin born 9/13/1884 in Udine Italy. I have the sons names but will need to post that at a later date.
Domenick Bonin married Mary R Bonin (Codogno) born 9/7/1903 in either Udine or Vacile Italy. Her parents name was Pietro Codogno and Louise Codogno both born in Vacile Italy.
We are traveling to Italy in September and hoping to visit with some relatives or at least visit the town.
I am not sure where to start.
Thanks for any Help.
April

