by imwormer
12 Sep 2018, 23:14
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation of Angelinas Birth Certicate
Replies: 87
Views: 3184

Re: Translation of Angelinas Birth Certicate

Got It ..... Wow your the best.

I did not know. After the death of her 2nd husband in 1916 I lost track of her until her death in 1939 in Bayonne NJ. Again Thank You for the info, looks like another door has opened.

Jim
by imwormer
12 Sep 2018, 13:22

Hello Carubia,
I'm sorry that I haven't respond earlier and just noticed your post. Thank you for your help as I was not aware of Concetta's third marriage. Please could you repost the link when time permits it will not open on my end. Would love to read it.

Thanking You
Jim
by imwormer
10 Jul 2018, 03:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Great Grandfathers Birth Record
Replies: 1
Views: 135

Great Grandfathers Birth Record

Could some one please point me in the right direction with finding my great grand fathers birth records. All I was told is that he came from Genoa Italy. His name is Louis Simon Bernero, born in 1859 in Italy and died in 1920 in Jersey City New Jersey. His fathers name would be Antonio Bernero, moth...
by imwormer
09 Jul 2018, 02:09
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Commune of Pietraperzia Address
Replies: 1
Views: 106

Commune of Pietraperzia Address

Could someone please provide the address for the Commune of Pietraperzia in Sicily. I would like to send a letter for the birth information of my Great Grandfather.

Thanking You in advance.....
Jim
by imwormer
16 Jun 2018, 20:33

I located a death act for Calogero Di Marco - and I did not want to post it until I confirmed the wife's name! If Calogero was married to Francesca Lo Muzzo - then I have the correct death act. Of course, a birth act for Concetta will verify... This will give you another generation, and a birth yea...
by imwormer
11 May 2018, 16:19

Calegero translated is Charles? could he have used a deceased brothers birth date? I found Concetta and Angelina ship manifest I will send.
[/quote]
by imwormer
11 May 2018, 16:18

Calegero translated is Charles? could he have used a deceased brothers birth date? I found Concetta and Angelina ship manifest I will send.
[/quote]
by imwormer
11 May 2018, 16:08

[/quote]
by imwormer
01 May 2018, 13:21

I think you have found the death of your Salvatore. :-) The parents are the same, though misspelled mother's surname. Two questions... Where do you see a brother Luigi? Do you not believe the records that Concetta's maiden name is Di Marco? T. Hello James, They have sent you the extract of marriage...
by imwormer
01 May 2018, 02:39

Hello James, They have sent you the extract of marriage of Concetta Di Marco [daughter of Calogero and of Francesca Lo Muzzo] who married with Salvatore Di Marco [son of Antonino and of Maria Cancemi] born in Pietraperzia, EN. They consulted the birth registers of the town from 1820 to 1886 but fou...
by imwormer
28 Apr 2018, 12:08

Sorry T,

I'm having trouble attaching e-mail to the website, I'm will try to repost .

James
by imwormer
28 Apr 2018, 02:25

T, Hope all is well, Below is the E-mail I received back from Cammarata. I copied and paste the email below when time permits could you please give it a look and translate. Again Thanks so much!!! I've reached a new plateau here with the receipt of your letter :D Si anticipa, in allegato, l'estratto...
by imwormer
13 Apr 2018, 16:30

T, May I ask what would Colegero's birth certificate look like from Cammerata Sicily. Would it be the same document that you posted here on this website. The reason I'm asking since the State is asking for his birth certificate to obtain Concettas death certificate I'll copy and send it in.. or is t...
by imwormer
11 Apr 2018, 16:25

I might have over reacted here T, only reason being the mothers maiden name here is Tagliarino, a close resemblance of the name Tagliarini being the family that Marietta Di Marco married into in 1898. Also on the 1910 Jersey City census showing my grandfather Louis was living with Francesco and Mari...