Search found 7 matches

by imwormer
28 May 2008, 22:09
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help With Translating A Italian Birth Certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 3631

Re: Help With Translating A Italian Birth Certificate

Hi To me, it looks like: On the 27 of Sept. 1876 at 8:00 am Salvatore DiMarco, 40 yr. old manufacturer residing in town appeared to declare that on the 16th of this month at 2:30 pm, a female child was born at his house at 58 Via ?? by his wife Concetta di Maria daughter of Calogasa(sp?) to whom th...
by imwormer
28 May 2008, 19:59
Topic: Help With Translating A Italian Birth Certificate
Views: 3631

Help With Translating A Italian Birth Certificate

Could someone please translate this birth certificate, This should be a Marieta Di Marco with parents by the name of Salvatore and Concetta. Im curious if there is any other names on this certificate as Im looking for a Luigi Di Marco, also is there any address..... I understand as the document is s...
by imwormer
16 May 2008, 13:18
Topic: Translation Of A Italian Marriage Certificate
Replies: 3
Views: 4824

Re: Translation Of A Italian Marriage Certificate

Sirena, Thank You so much for the translation, we were led to believe that Salvatore died in Italy and his wife came over, this shed's a whole new light on things. "The search goes on" Again Thank You for your time

Jimmy
by imwormer
14 May 2008, 00:26
Topic: Translation Of A Italian Marriage Certificate
Views: 4824

Translation Of A Italian Marriage Certificate

Could someone please help me with this marriage certificate as I'm looking for a Frank Tagliareni marring a Marietta Di Marco. Marietta's parents should be a Salvatore Di Marco and a Concetta Di Marco. Also I believe I see a "Luigi" half way thru the transcript, could that be confirmed as this shoul...
by imwormer
09 May 2008, 12:07
Topic: Help With The Translation of an Italian Birth Certificate..
Views: 3894

Re: Help With The Translation of an Italian Birth Certificat

Hi, Hope this helps: Calogero Di Marco was born on October 22, 1890 and his parents are Salvatore Di Marco and Concetta Di Marco. Just in case you are beginning your Italian research women are usually recorded with their maiden names in these records. Debbie Hello Debbie, Thank you for the quick re...
by imwormer
08 May 2008, 23:19
Topic: Help With The Translation of an Italian Birth Certificate..
Views: 3894

Help With The Translation of an Italian Birth Certificate..

Could someone please translate this certificate of birth for me, Im looking for my grandfather who's name was Louis Carl Di Marco. From his death certificate his fathers name was Salvatore and his mothers full name read Concetta Di Marco?? and his birth date was 10-21-1890 or 10-22-1890 and was from...
by imwormer
11 Mar 2008, 22:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How To Obtain My Grandfathers Birth Certificate
Views: 4689

How To Obtain My Grandfathers Birth Certificate

Hello, Im looking to trace my Grandfathers roots and I would like to start with his birth certificate, because on his death certificate his MOTHER'S maiden name reads DiMarco??? now on his WW2 registration card he signed around 1942 to that he was born in "Camarta" Italy thats how it reads we believ...