Search found 5 matches

by Bill123
09 Apr 2008, 03:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?
Replies: 7
Views: 11200

Re: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?

You ommited Sant Angelo Informis (Provincia Caserta)
by Bill123
06 Apr 2008, 19:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family Nmaes
Replies: 0
Views: 3798

family Nmaes

Family names: Piazza,Simeoni,Tartaglia,Genovese,Anzuino,Pudetti
by Bill123
05 Apr 2008, 16:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family from Sant Angelo Informis and Gambatesa
Replies: 0
Views: 2368

Family from Sant Angelo Informis and Gambatesa

Family Names are...Piazza, Simeoni,Tarttaglia, Genovese,Anzuino and Pudetti.
by Bill123
04 Apr 2008, 17:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Caivano
Replies: 6
Views: 6528

Re: Caivano

I am looking for information of any kind,regarding San Angelo in Formis.My grandmother ,Carolina DeGregoria, was born there in 1884.Thanks

My Father was born In Sant Angelo Informis. I have visited there 4 times.My name is Piazza..Other family names are Simeoni and Tartaglia
Email me at wpiazza3 ...
by Bill123
31 Mar 2008, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Scialdone & Russo surnames from Vitulazio
Replies: 30
Views: 48441

Re: Scialdone & Russo surnames from Vitulazio

I found her...Carmela! (Bear with me because I've never entered a link before)

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipmanifest.asp?MID=06832121700249746944&FNM=C&LNM=SCIALDONE&PLNM=SCIALDONE&CGD=F&first_kind=1&last_kind=0&town_kind=0&ship_kind=0&RF=4&pID=102387110021


Name: Scialdone Carmela ...