Search found 51 matches

by Debid76
19 May 2013, 10:19
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please translate 1859 Diversi
Replies: 10
Views: 2956

Re: Please translate 1859 Diversi

I am trying to locate her death record so I can know for sure. But, I think this may be it!

Thank you for translating it for me!!

Deb
by Debid76
17 May 2013, 17:57

I have been searching for Madia's birth record. Do you think this could possibly be it?? http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Bari/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Triggiano/Nati/1835/Parte+1/005620345_01061.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0 The last name is off Balzano instead of...
by Debid76
15 May 2013, 00:24

Thank you so much! I wish there was an age for Madia. I don't think I can go anywhere from here.

Thanks again,

Deb
by Debid76
14 May 2013, 11:45

Please translate 1859 Diversi

Hello, After a few years searching, I FINALLY found the birth record of my gg-grandfather! :D I would love to know what it says. It starts on the right and is regarding Antonio Balzante. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Bari/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Triggiano/D...
by Debid76
13 May 2013, 08:31
Topic: Marriage record... help with mother's last name
Replies: 5
Views: 1976

Re: Marriage record... help with mother's last name

Thank you for all your help. Going to try to find his birth record Saturday. Hopefully I find it and can get answers! :D
by Debid76
11 May 2013, 00:57
Topic: Birth Certificate
Replies: 7
Views: 1939

Re: Birth Certificate

So he does not know who his parents are? Does this most likely mean he was an orphan? I've never seen this before.

Thank you for all your help!!

Deb
by Debid76
11 May 2013, 00:49

Re: Marriage record... help with mother's last name

Thank you for letting me know. And now I don't even think it looks like Maria...I just can't tell! :(

Here is the full link.

http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/ ... ewsIndex=0
by Debid76
10 May 2013, 05:35

Marriage record... help with mother's last name

Hi, I am looking for help with Antonio's mother's last name. I think it is his mother, first name looks like Maria to me. I was hoping a father would be listed, but I guess the "road block" continues. Dates and occupations, if recorded, would be great also! Record is on the left. http://an...
by Debid76
10 May 2013, 04:18

Re: Birth Certificate

That was quick! :D I knew his name was Antonio, and that's all I know. Glad I have an age at his sons birth now! I couldn't make out the father's name either :( I do have a possible marriage date, so off to look for that record! Also, Francesco's date of birth is a surprise... I, well I guess he, ha...
by Debid76
10 May 2013, 03:45

Birth Certificate

Hello, Hoping someone can translate the birth record #422, Balzante, Francesco. I have no information on his father, so hoping this might start me somewhere! Here is the link: http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Bari/Stato+civile+italiano/Triggiano/Nati/1895/005620552_00345.j...
by Debid76
10 Jul 2012, 19:38
Topic: Help with Marriage Record
Replies: 4
Views: 1345

Re: Help with Marriage Record

Thank you for letting me know you have seen that also. I was surprised to find the marriage record in 1890. Of course I was confused and thinking perhaps Rosario had been married to another. So, was happy to find the birth record stating they were married. The odd thing is, the birth record says mal...
by Debid76
09 Jul 2012, 22:46
Topic: Help with Marriage Record
Replies: 4
Views: 1345

Help with Marriage Record

I was hoping somebody could help me with this record; names, dates, anything else important/interesting. I am also confused as to why the marriage between Domenica Guardi and Francesco Imbroito occured in 1890 although their first child was born in 1883 and it appears to me it says they are already ...
by Debid76
01 Jul 2012, 17:07
Topic: Help translating 1873 birth record
Replies: 2
Views: 1133

Help translating 1873 birth record

I found another record I would love to have translated. I have tried, very unsuccessfully, to transcribe it and to use a web translator. All I understand at this point is Feb 5th 1873! The birth record is of Francesco Paolo Lombardo, son of Onofrio, grandson of Vincenzo. Is this saying that Onofrio ...