Search found 4 matches

by rosannagramuglia
24 Sep 2008, 16:48
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need Help Deciphering Handwriting
Replies: 4
Views: 5333

Need Help Deciphering Handwriting

I am having trouble deciphering the hand written sentence added to the margin of Concetta Gramuglia's birth certfificate. It appears to have been added on 25 October 1952. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
by rosannagramuglia
20 Aug 2008, 11:25
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need help translating birth certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 3918

Re: Need help translating birth certificate

Thank you for so much for your quick response. I was unaware that Giuseppe was a twin and will now research the birth records for the other sibling.

Thanks again
Rosanna
by rosannagramuglia
20 Aug 2008, 01:46
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need help translating birth certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 3918

Need help translating birth certificate

I need help translating the following sections of the attached birth certificate


the handwritten sentence after "il nome di"


and the two handwritten sentences after "entrambi residenti in questo Commune"