Search found 87 matches

by Felitti-Trimarco
27 May 2009, 22:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy
Replies: 38
Views: 29002

Re: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy

Any connection to my Margherita Barbieri Mike? Just curious. I'd love to know what happened to her after 1906. Let me know if you're interested in having her marriage record from NYC 1898.
by Felitti-Trimarco
27 May 2009, 21:46
Topic: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy
Replies: 38
Views: 29002

Re: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy

Hello! I have a New York City Barbieri in my family tree that is related through marriage. My great great great grandfather was Domenico Trimarco. He came to the US in the late 1870's. He was originally from Castelluccio Cosentino. He brought with him to the US his three children, Vincenzo, Nicolett...
by Felitti-Trimarco
11 Mar 2009, 01:43
Topic: Buccino
Replies: 3
Views: 4418

Re: Buccino

Hello!

Thank you for the advice. Does Buccino have it's own comune? I had been looking for records from Castelluccio di galdo and they actually ended up at the Sicignano comune. Is this the same situation? Is Buccino part of another comune or does it have its own?

Thanks so much!

FT
by Felitti-Trimarco
10 Mar 2009, 04:42
Topic: Buccino
Views: 4418

Buccino

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could tell me about historical records from Buccino (Salerno). I'm interested in birth and death certificate from the late 1800's. Can anyone advise me as to where these records are? Are they easily accessible? The surname I am researching is "Trimarco&...
by Felitti-Trimarco
21 Oct 2008, 20:33
Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
Replies: 22
Views: 23173

Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza

Hi again! I tried messaging you but the e-mail as returned to me. Can you private message me your e-mail? Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing back from you!

F-T
by Felitti-Trimarco
21 Oct 2008, 01:52

Hi again! Thanks for the information. I'd love to somehow get a copy of the database, but also understand your reluctance to distribute it. I look forward to it being published online one day. Do you know if any such databases exist for other parts of the country? I have Trimarco relatives from Cast...
by Felitti-Trimarco
20 Oct 2008, 00:06

Hello again! Many thanks for this information. This sounds like a wonderful resource. How do you go about accessing it? Is this information online? Can it be downloaded? I have many relatives from Vietri di Potenza and would love to be able to look through both. What else can you tell me? Thank agai...
by Felitti-Trimarco
17 Oct 2008, 16:56

Hello! Wondeful! Yes these are my Felitti ancestors. I have their birth certificates photocopied. Where did you get this information from? I had no idea that there was a Vietri database somewhere. I'd love to hear any other information you can find for me. I do have the death certificates for most o...
by Felitti-Trimarco
15 Oct 2008, 02:37
Topic: Translation
Views: 4296

Translation

Can anyone help me with this translation? I know it's a bit long. I tried using an online translator with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I used books.google.com to search for my great great grandfather Pasquale Felitti, and found him in this particular book. However, I don't know...
by Felitti-Trimarco
15 Oct 2008, 02:29
Topic: Pinto surname
Replies: 7
Views: 14167

Re: Pinto surname

Hello! My great great grandmother was Rose Pinto DeSanctis. She was married to Pietro DeSanctis and the had seven children. The family moved from CT to NYC where Pietro had a medical practice. If I recall correctly, Rose died in the mid 1930 in Greenrich Village, living at her sons house on W 12th S...
by Felitti-Trimarco
29 Sep 2008, 03:06
Topic: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
Replies: 23
Views: 62254

Re: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue

Any East Harlem-ers past and present out there? Would love to hear from you!

- KCW :)
by Felitti-Trimarco
22 Sep 2008, 00:43

Hi again Raymo! Great to hear from you again. I didn't know that those videos existed on youtube. I'll be sure to check them out. I had really wanted to get to the Feast this year. My schedule wouldn't allow me to make it but I'm dying to go next year. Let me know if your family has any stories, pic...
by Felitti-Trimarco
20 Sep 2008, 18:50

Hi there! So nice to meet you and for you to post on my thread. Yes, I would be most interested to learn if anyone from your family had heard of the Felitti's of East 114th (and Farmacia del Vesuvio, 2222 1st Avenue). My great great grandmother Nicoletta Trimarco Felitti did take her family to Mount...
by Felitti-Trimarco
19 Sep 2008, 14:46

Yes, this is the pharmacy in question. Thanks for posting the photo. I actually have seen it before. The NYPL has many excellent photos of the pharmacy. The photo shows it on the far right, although only part of the sign is showing. It was right on the corner of E 114th and 1st Ave. If you zoom in c...
by Felitti-Trimarco
19 Sep 2008, 03:07
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help me to search my grandfather's photo
Replies: 14
Views: 11219

Re: Help me to search my grandfather's photo

Hi again! I just reread your message and realized that you did not post a name. If you don't have footnote or ancestry.com, post the name you looking for and I will have a look for you. Let me know. I can e-mail you the results if you like. Thanks! KCW PS. The people on this site are fantastic! If t...