Search found 4 matches

by berrybug
14 Sep 2008, 01:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New Here
Replies: 8
Views: 6621

Re: New Here

This might be his Naturalisation details and the record of it: >HERE< Name: Giuseppe Mollica Age: 63 Birth Date: abt 1882 Issue Date: 6 Sep 1945 State: New York Locality, Court: Eastern District of New York, District Court Title: Index to Naturalization Petitions of the United States District Court...
by berrybug
14 Sep 2008, 01:49

In case you don’t have a subscription Valarie From ancestry.com Some clues in census records? possible 1930 census possible 1920 census possible 1918 WWI Draft Registration Card That's him! I have the census records saved on my computer. Thanks! How do I trace him back from this though? All the c...
by berrybug
13 Sep 2008, 21:36

I'm not sure if it's city or Province... and I know that he died in Illinois. I believe it was in the 50's. Thanks for the links! I'll start combing through and see what I can find out! :)
by berrybug
13 Sep 2008, 18:46

New Here

I don't even know where to start! My husband's great grandfather is from Salerno, Italy. His American name was Joe Mollica (o). I'm not sure if that was his given name upon birth. He was born in 1882, and I have been told that his father's name was also Joe. He married a Lena Russell in southern Ill...