Oh my goodness. You guys are AMAZING! We thought all hope was lost and now have a new surge of energy.
Can't wait to get all of this information down and continue the search with the links you provided!
Thanks for all your efforts!
Rhianna
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Oct 2008, 04:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie (help with Contrata/DiLuzio)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18029
- 23 Oct 2008, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie (help with Contrata/DiLuzio)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18029
Newbie (help with Contrata/DiLuzio)
Greetings everyone.
My father and I have been toying with the idea of tracing our geneology after realizing a hand written document containing our heritage was lost in a fire 10 years ago.
With a family not big on connection...it is proving to be rather difficult, so I thought I would turn to ...
My father and I have been toying with the idea of tracing our geneology after realizing a hand written document containing our heritage was lost in a fire 10 years ago.
With a family not big on connection...it is proving to be rather difficult, so I thought I would turn to ...