Looking over these posts, I guess I do have the wrong person. They have Mary one of his children listed as Mary Beatrice.. my mothers name was Mary Gloria.
From what i have heard about Africa, my grandfather and a few of his buddies used to travel over to that part every weekend to party with the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Nov 2008, 13:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help! Joseph (Guiseppe) Virzi ship manifest
- Replies: 36
- Views: 35549
- 14 Nov 2008, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help! Joseph (Guiseppe) Virzi ship manifest
- Replies: 36
- Views: 35549
Re: Need Help! Joseph (Guiseppe) Virzi ship manifest
Mary Virgi died in 1981. I was 6 years old. Rose Branson ( Virgi) died in 2007. I cant update on anyone else becasue i dont know the rest of my family. Both are buried in Saint Mary's cemetary. Mary had 6 children
Cynthia Ann
Gina Marie
Paul Edward
Joseph - Died when he was 18 in car crash- St ...
Cynthia Ann
Gina Marie
Paul Edward
Joseph - Died when he was 18 in car crash- St ...
- 14 Nov 2008, 20:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help! Joseph (Guiseppe) Virzi ship manifest
- Replies: 36
- Views: 35549
Re: Need Help! Joseph (Guiseppe) Virzi ship manifest
Hi
My name is Ann Marie Harp, I am Guiseppe Virgi's granddauthter. My mother was Mary Gloria Virgi. I dont know much about my mothers side of the family. She married my father who is black and the family, except for my grandfather, disowned her. They took her obituary out in the paper shortly ...
My name is Ann Marie Harp, I am Guiseppe Virgi's granddauthter. My mother was Mary Gloria Virgi. I dont know much about my mothers side of the family. She married my father who is black and the family, except for my grandfather, disowned her. They took her obituary out in the paper shortly ...