Search found 4 matches

by CaptainQuicksilver
24 Nov 2008, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need help finding out the City/Town my Italian of grandma
Replies: 9
Views: 6883

Re: I need help finding out the City/Town my Italian of gran

Thanks to all, especially VJ! That's HER!!! It even states my great grandparents's names too :D.

Fredonia: No, unfortunately, the only information that I have is what I provided in the thread, but it looks like VJ struck GOLD hehe :).
by CaptainQuicksilver
24 Nov 2008, 17:17

Hi Peter! I'm trying to procure a copy of her birth certificate so that I can apply for my Italian citizenship, to locate her birth certificate in Italy and get a copy, I need to know the City/Town she was born in. So basically I'm just looking for help on this search. Per my recent findings, it see...
by CaptainQuicksilver
24 Nov 2008, 17:05

Hi Valarie! Thanks for the quick reply. I think I need to clarify further hehehe, I need to find out where in ITALY was she born (City/Town). This is all the information that I have: Maria Giuseppina Bianchi Born September 16th 1928 Deceased May 18th 2004 While in the US, she was living in Springfie...
by CaptainQuicksilver
24 Nov 2008, 16:47

I need help finding out the City/Town my Italian of grandma

Hi all,

I need help in locating or finding the City/Town where my Italian grandmother was born. Her name is Maria Giuseppina Bianchi. Can anybody help me out with this or knows HOW I can find this out?