Hi elba,
Thank you!
I PM'ed the scans to you. If for some reason they did not go through, let me know.
Heather
Search found 4 matches
- 14 Mar 2009, 21:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: looking for someone to translate a handwrittenItalian letter
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3575
- 14 Mar 2009, 19:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: looking for someone to translate a handwrittenItalian letter
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3575
looking for someone to translate a handwrittenItalian letter
I recently received a letter from someone who may be a relative of mine in San Fele, Italy. I need help translating it, please. I would greatly appreciate it! I am so excited to have received a response. Please let me know if you can help and I'll email a scan of it. (I'd rather not post it because ...
- 26 Jan 2009, 16:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help finding birthplace for gg-grandmother Radice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3353
Re: need help finding birthplace for gg-grandmother Radice
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question... I am just not sure how to go about getting this information.
If I write to San Fele will they be able to provide any information on her if she wasn't born there? She did live there for some time... Is the only way to find out to ask for a family certificate?
If I write to San Fele will they be able to provide any information on her if she wasn't born there? She did live there for some time... Is the only way to find out to ask for a family certificate?
- 25 Jan 2009, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help finding birthplace for gg-grandmother Radice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3353
need help finding birthplace for gg-grandmother Radice
Hi there,
I am relatively new to researching my family in Italy and I'm looking for a little guidance, please.
I do know that my Montano family came to the US from San Fele, PZ. I found my gg-grandfather's civil registration birth record on an LDS film from 1857. I attempted to find my gg ...
I am relatively new to researching my family in Italy and I'm looking for a little guidance, please.
I do know that my Montano family came to the US from San Fele, PZ. I found my gg-grandfather's civil registration birth record on an LDS film from 1857. I attempted to find my gg ...