Elba, Thank you so much for working on this translation and looking up the source. Is it possible that there would not be a way to look up birth records for Lorenzo Zeni, his parents or Petronila's parents since they, of course, would have been born prior to 1866?
Thank you once again.
Walter Zeni
Search found 5 matches
- 16 Feb 2009, 15:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 18188
- 16 Feb 2009, 01:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 18188
Re: Could someone please translate?
Dear Elba, I located the Birth Information of my Grandmother, Petronilia Monti - birth date, January 1, 1866, at the following site:
Como e Lecco, Lombardia, Italia: Registri di stato civile, 1966-1937 - AncestryLibrary.com
The information begins at the bottom of the page as Item No 162 and ...
Como e Lecco, Lombardia, Italia: Registri di stato civile, 1966-1937 - AncestryLibrary.com
The information begins at the bottom of the page as Item No 162 and ...
- 12 Feb 2009, 19:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 18188
Re: Could someone please translate?
wldspirit,
How would I contact "Elba" to request translation and cost of what I believe is the Italian birth information of my Grandmother, Petronilia Monte (Zeni)?
Thank you for your assistance. Walter Zeni, (USA)
How would I contact "Elba" to request translation and cost of what I believe is the Italian birth information of my Grandmother, Petronilia Monte (Zeni)?
Thank you for your assistance. Walter Zeni, (USA)
- 11 Feb 2009, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for the Zeni and Monti families.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7590
Re: Looking for the Zeni and Monti families.
Thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry re: the "Zeni" and "Monti(e) families. Following is the information I have:
LORENZO ZENI -Birth Date - March 3, 1958; Parents Carlo Zeni and Theresa Monzetti (Munzelli?). Church Records in Scranton, Pennsylvania show his stated Birthplace as Como ...
LORENZO ZENI -Birth Date - March 3, 1958; Parents Carlo Zeni and Theresa Monzetti (Munzelli?). Church Records in Scranton, Pennsylvania show his stated Birthplace as Como ...
- 11 Feb 2009, 04:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for the Zeni and Monti families.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7590
Looking for the Zeni and Monti families.
Any information greatly appreciated. All I know is they came from northern Italy.