Search found 2 matches

by orietta
01 Mar 2009, 20:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bontempi family from N. Italy
Replies: 18
Views: 22941

Re: Bontempi family from N. Italy

hi! I'm writing to you a translation of what I said before...just in case you need it!
I'm the granddoughter of Giuseppina bontempi, Irma's sister. I live in Pieveottoville in the same house of Bontempi Giovanni and Maria Pellegrini.
In my family heiroom I have letters that Irma wrote from the U.S ...
by orietta
01 Mar 2009, 11:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bontempi family from N. Italy
Replies: 18
Views: 22941

Re: Bontempi family from N. Italy

io sono nipote di giuseppina Bontempi sorella di Irma , abito a pieveottoville nella casa che fu di Bontempi Giovanni e Maria Pellegrini.
Ho tra i miei ricordi di famiglia le lettere che Irma scriveva dagli Stati Uniti.
Sono in contatto con la nipote di Albertina Bontempi che vive a Norfolk.
Ho ...