Hello John
My father has asked me to get in touch with a John Monzo from
Philadelphia. I google the name and found yours. I think you
might be the person my father is searching for. If you are you
are the nephew of my father's grandfather Antonio Vitelli from
Paglieta. Please let me know if you ...
Search found 4 matches
- 15 Mar 2009, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18776
- 14 Mar 2009, 01:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29546
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hello John
My name is Francesco Vitelli and my father has asked me to get in
contact with a John Monzo who is the nephew of his grand father's sister. I googled and found a John Monzo from mercy street,the address
my father was given last time he went to Paglieta. It seems that
you are the ...
My name is Francesco Vitelli and my father has asked me to get in
contact with a John Monzo who is the nephew of his grand father's sister. I googled and found a John Monzo from mercy street,the address
my father was given last time he went to Paglieta. It seems that
you are the ...
- 14 Mar 2009, 00:52
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15057
Re: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
Hello Peter
I have sent an email to john monzo who has left the following email address on this web site: nursino@italianamericantraditions.com.
However, none of the emails have reached that address. Has the
address changed?
cheers
francesco vitelli
I have sent an email to john monzo who has left the following email address on this web site: nursino@italianamericantraditions.com.
However, none of the emails have reached that address. Has the
address changed?
cheers
francesco vitelli
- 13 Mar 2009, 06:30
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15057
Re: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
Hello John,
I have googled your name for my father who is interested in
knowning about possible relatives in america.
The person he wants to contact is John Monzo who is the newphew of
his grandfather's sister. My great grand father's name is
Antonio Vitelli. Are you the same person?
cheers ...
I have googled your name for my father who is interested in
knowning about possible relatives in america.
The person he wants to contact is John Monzo who is the newphew of
his grandfather's sister. My great grand father's name is
Antonio Vitelli. Are you the same person?
cheers ...