Hi Luca,
Many thanks for your efforts, they're much appreciated!!
I have swapped the images for higher resolution examples, which hopefully may help a little.
Just running your post through a free Italian to English online translator, actually results in something which makes a lot of sense, so ...
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Mar 2009, 19:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: 17th Century Italian translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7054
- 14 Mar 2009, 01:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: 17th Century Italian translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7054
17th Century Italian translation
Hi everyone,
I collect postcards, letters and other documents. I just discovered this site and have enjoyed reading through some of the posts which concern old letters and their translations.
I know this is a big ask, but would somebody be willing to help me translate / part translate these 2 ...
I collect postcards, letters and other documents. I just discovered this site and have enjoyed reading through some of the posts which concern old letters and their translations.
I know this is a big ask, but would somebody be willing to help me translate / part translate these 2 ...