I collect postcards, letters and other documents. I just discovered this site and have enjoyed reading through some of the posts which concern old letters and their translations.
I know this is a big ask, but would somebody be willing to help me translate / part translate these 2 letters (one is double sided) which have been sitting in my collection for a few years... I would really love to know the general content, as I hope it might reveal the identity of the writer of the double sided letter. I know the identity of the single sided more official looking letter, as it is complete with a seal and signature (Card of Sans Susanna in 1696, MarcoAntonio Barbarigo). What I am hoping is that the double sided letter (which was found inside the MarcoAntonio letter) could possibly be linked to a family member of Marco's, who also happened to be active in the church around that time.
All I have obtained from my own translations is that it seems to refer to a Bell, possibly a church bell. Both letters mention a bell and seem to be connected, so maybe somebody can do me a big favour and advise.
Many thanks for the great site and regards
P.s I am posting the letters direct on this page, if anyone would like to help, but thinks it might be a bit too much work, then I don't mind paying a reasonable fee...



The last letter is the known author. Many thanks.

