We have the same family, Luigi Pesce, Amadio and Maria's oldest son is my grandfather. It would be great to talk with you.
Anthony Pesce
Search found 28 matches
- 20 Mar 2011, 16:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ascoli' Family from Siano, Salerno Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3765
- 20 Mar 2011, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research question Siano Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 974
Research question Siano Italy
I asked for a birth certificate for my great grandmother from Siano- I received a copy of family records from Siano Italy, but maybe I am not asking for the right thing- it mentions when and where my great-grandmother was born and even that she married my great-grand father- but nothing on who her ...
- 10 Feb 2011, 19:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can someone help read a name?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1716
Re: Can someone help read a name?
Thanks, that was a big help!
- 10 Feb 2011, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can someone help read a name?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1716
Can someone help read a name?
My Great Grand Mother Grazia DeMartino, Listed her father as the one she was going to visit in the ship's manifest (1913 Sept 23 Ship Taormina into New York). But I am having trouble making out the name.
- 11 Jan 2010, 04:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Political leader surnamed Pelosi or D"Martino in Italy?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2576
Political leader surnamed Pelosi or D"Martino in Italy?
My Great Aunt told me there was a family story that the Pelosi or D"Martino family held some high political offices in Frigenro/Avellino Italy. She said there is a plaque in the town in their honor, how can I check this out, any ideas?
I also Understand my great grandfather Gelsomino Pelosi from ...
I also Understand my great grandfather Gelsomino Pelosi from ...
- 04 Jan 2010, 02:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help reading a Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4455
- 04 Jan 2010, 02:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help reading a Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4455
Re: Help reading a Name
sorry here is the image.
- 04 Jan 2010, 01:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help reading a Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4455
Help reading a Name
Natale Pesce is on Line 8 of the manifest for the Venezia arrival in New York, New York 31 August 1912. His mother Maria Is on the line above him but I cannot make out the last name can someone help?
- 03 Jan 2010, 17:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gelsomino Pelosi
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7679
Re: Gelsomino Pelosi
Laura, in the manifest that you gave Grazia Martino states she is visiting her father can you make out the name?
- 03 Jan 2010, 17:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gelsomino Pelosi
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7679
Re: Gelsomino Pelosi
Wow unbelievable finds, thanks
- 03 Jan 2010, 15:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gelsomino Pelosi
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7679
Re: Gelsomino Pelosi
Thank you , I did overlook that option.
- 03 Jan 2010, 15:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amadio Pesce
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3086
Re: Amadio Pesce
Thank you for your help!
- 03 Jan 2010, 14:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amadio Pesce
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3086
Amadio Pesce
My Great Grand Father Amadio Pesce was born in Siano Italy on 18 Oct 1878, (best my research will show).
I am trying to find the names of his parents.
City: Siano, Province: Salerno, Region: Campania
My question is what are the proper steps to find this out?
Someone told me that there are people in ...
I am trying to find the names of his parents.
City: Siano, Province: Salerno, Region: Campania
My question is what are the proper steps to find this out?
Someone told me that there are people in ...
- 03 Jan 2010, 14:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gelsomino Pelosi
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7679
Gelsomino Pelosi
I need a hint of what to do.
Gelsomino listed his arrival as April 1903 in the port of Boston on his Naturalization papers, but I cannot find a ship that arrived in Boston at that time period. He listed Naples as the port of departure.
I guess not all manifest are available on line, I use ancestry ...
Gelsomino listed his arrival as April 1903 in the port of Boston on his Naturalization papers, but I cannot find a ship that arrived in Boston at that time period. He listed Naples as the port of departure.
I guess not all manifest are available on line, I use ancestry ...
- 26 Mar 2009, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Polosi/Pesce Connection
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9401
Re: The Polosi/Pesce Connection
everyone is great, thanks for the help!